W

What The Hawk?

Yeah I was going to say, a guy took off a mirror on one of my first days of training. So I’m wondering what qualifies as a disqualification and if I’m just on that line. Maybe there is room to wiggle who knows.
Well we had a guy in his 30 hit a parked car when turning. He was disqualified as a FT driver but is an driver currently. Who knows? If they need you bad enough they could keep you. Lol they get pretty desperate during peak. Not desperate enough to let me drive though. Haha

E

el blanco

That’s what I’m wondering. Trying to explore my options. And I’m a utility driver. So basically seasonal. She did say something about a qualification period. Really I’m just bummed out. I wasn’t used to another new rental truck. I get it but if I can keep driving for the season somehow I’d love that. I was doing fine before all of that so it just seems like a waist. But I’ll keep looking for options.

like this..
upload_2017-11-27_20-33-23.jpeg

Rack em

Made the Podium
If you were a PT employee going from PT to FT then check with your steward and potentially grieve the disqualification. Our supplement states a driver can't be disqualified for only a minor accident. If you had a good record up until the minor accident then you might have a chance at continuing depending on your supplement.

542thruNthru

If you were a PT employee going from PT to FT then check with your steward and potentially grieve the disqualification. Our supplement states a driver can't be disqualified for only a minor accident. If you had a good record up until the minor accident then you might have a chance at continuing depending on your supplement.

Also in my local if they kept him on driving after and he reached 31 days he'd have a grievance and would most likely win. We don't have seasonal periods here for qualifying.