DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Joe Biden says '10-15%' of Americans 'are just not very good people'

Biden talks about Benji, Sam, Itzy and Sporty on Thursday night, to actor Don Cheadle during an online discussion of racial relations.
Biden said, “Do we really think this is as good as we can be as a nation? I don’t think the vast majority of people think that. There are probably anywhere from 10% to 15% of the people out there that are just not very good people, but that’s not who we are."
Some observers also compared Biden’s “10% to 15%” remark to a costly and to some racially loaded Mitt Romney gaffe in 2012. The Republican nominee said then 47% of voters “who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims” would back Barack Obama “no matter what”.

5eda3347f34d054c9a627a12
Just Facts: As Many Americans Have Criminal Records as College Diplomas

Study estimates U.S. population with felony convictions - UGA Today

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

newfie

good news Joe appears to have won the nomination. Now all we have to do is see who he chooses to be the democratic candidate for president.

Sportello

Thanks for tagging me. I don’t disagree, In fact I would go a bit higher.

Joe Biden says '10-15%' of Americans 'are just not very good people'

Biden talks about Benji, Sam, Itzy and Sporty on Thursday night, to actor Don Cheadle during an online discussion of racial relations.

Biden said, “Do we really think this is as good as we can be as a nation? I don’t think the vast majority of people think that. There are probably anywhere from 10% to 15% of the people out there that are just not very good people, but that’s not who we are."

Some observers also compared Biden’s “10% to 15%” remark to a costly and to some racially loaded Mitt Romney gaffe in 2012. The Republican nominee said then 47% of voters “who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims” would back Barack Obama “no matter what”.

5eda3347f34d054c9a627a12

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Day 83, Joe Biden , not one hard question from the drive-by media!

83 days! How is that possible for a candidate running for the Presidency?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Does Biden wear dentures? Not a knock, but you can hear a sound in his speech like something is loose in his mouth?