DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

It will be fine

pretty sure that was both times.

dnc and media rigged it against bernie 2 elections in a row. should canada invade and export democracy?

good chance trump gets reelected, biden has brain damage and a terrible track record.
Nothing was rigged either time, that’s Russian propaganda. Voters were given the choice and they picked Biden. It wasn’t close.

rickyb

Nothing was rigged either time, that’s Russian propaganda. Voters were given the choice and they picked Biden. It wasn’t close.
its propaganda that just because you have more than one choice on the ballot that you think you have a free and fair election

theres also no other explanation for every president being corrupt and having no worthy principles than to place some blame on the media. the guys who own the media have a political agenda which doesnt align with the public.

Last edited:

newfie

biden china trump.gif

Box Ox

So the Dems should look foward to many debates.

Trump is hurting himself and his image enough for debates to not be necessary. This isn't going to be an election year where the candidates are fairly neck and neck in the polls and articulation of policy in debates makes the difference. Because an :censored2: President isn't what a lotta people want during a global pandemic.

All Joe Biden has to do is keep letting him talk :censored2:/act like an :censored2: and let a gigantic chunk of America be repulsed by it more than they're repulsed by what the left is doing.

Not that I'm for a hard left takeover. Just how it is.

Last edited:

vantexan

Trump is hurting himself and his image enough for debates to not be necessary. This isn't going to be an election year where the candidates are fairly neck and neck in the polls and articulation of policy in debates makes the difference. Because an :censored2: President isn't what a lotta people want during a global pandemic.

All Joe Biden has to do is keep letting him talk :censored2:/act like an :censored2: and let a gigantic chunk of America be repulsed by it more than they're repulsed by what the left is doing.

Debates can be held remotely if need be. Without them we may wake up the day after the election to a Democrat president with dementia/senility. The pandemic will run its course at some point. After that who's best qualified to run the economy? Sure isn't Biden

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Why would you make the debates remotely, after all it is just two men on stage distancing themselves well beyond the six foot limit. Most people seem to be forgetting that Trump is 74 and Biden is just three years older at 77. Here is some trivia for you... guess who was the oldest first term President elected in office. I believe that Biden would be 78 if by chance he gets sworn in, think about it, absolutely will never be a two term president, he would be 86 if he won two terms. Trump on the other hand if elected will be 78 at the end of his second term, does everybody see an agenda here or is it my imagination.

When should we hear about Joe's running mate?

Any guesses?

Eagerly waiting the Vice President debate...That would be interesting also...

It will be fine

The party nominated the most conservative candidate. I’m not sure how you see that as a hard left takeover. That would be right wing propaganda.

Box Ox

The party nominated the most conservative candidate. I’m not sure how you see that as a hard left takeover. That would be right wing propaganda.

Nope. Make no mistake. Joe Biden will be subservient to the hard left in his new role. An empty vessel for them to fill and steer. And it could start as early as his VP pick.