DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

Sportello

Lol, pointing out Biden weakness is worshipping Putin.

America first always.
A lot of people here really love Putin. I have not seen any weakness on the part of Biden. The last time TFG saw Putin he looked like this:

6011b9af1d2df20018b712d0

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
A lot of people here really love Putin. I have not seen any weakness on the part of Biden. The last time TFG saw Putin he looked like this:

6011b9af1d2df20018b712d0

Putin stands 5’6” with added lifts in his shoes.. Trump stands 6’3”.. that photo is not quite right, maybe Trump was sitting down... possible..

refineryworker05

What difference does it make if Biden is blah, blah, blah? Clearly a lot of Americans believed that trump was a huge idiot with some cognitive decline, but did it matter in terms of him staying potus? No it didn't. That this thread continues is a testament to republicans dedication to just believing the wrong people over and over.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
What difference does it make if Biden is blah, blah, blah? Clearly a lot of Americans believed that trump was a huge idiot with some cognitive decline, but did it matter in terms of him staying potus? No it didn't. That this thread continues is a testament to republicans dedication to just believing the wrong people over and over.
Dope squad presidente

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Again, nothing in my post was incorrect. A lot of Americans did believe trump was suffering cognitive decline. It didn't matter and it doesn't matter for Biden.
Just because you have an opinion, does not make it “correct”.
Only the severe TDS-bots spin the “Trump was suffering cognitive decline” BS.
You need to upgrade your mind controllers….you’re on the bottom shelf.