DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

Off the leash

Watch after the midterms. You might see a push from Democrats to get Kommie in office so she will be an incumbent for the next election.

This is when it gets fun. Those in power now with Confused Joe will fight and undermine Harris. Expect lots of leaking.
He won’t last till then. She’s unelectable unless they cheat again

Off the leash

He certainly has made awful decisions that have hurt our republic very badly, just look at the horror and the humanitarian disaster on the Mexican border!. It is easy to question his mental capacities isn't it? He is not correcting things, he is making them worse!
He’s in the imbecile stage of dementia

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
He certainly has made awful decisions that have hurt our republic very badly, just look at the horror and the humanitarian disaster on the Mexican border!. It is easy to question his mental capacities isn't it? He is not correcting things, he is making them worse!
Being an impotent hanger on in the Senate for so long, he’s interested more in establishing a “legacy” than he is in doing a good job that ALL Americans will support.
He needs to be removed, but there is no better alternative at this moment.
None of the Dims are fit to lead…

Off the leash

Being an impotent hanger on in the Senate for so long, he’s interested more in establishing a “legacy” than he is in doing a good job that ALL Americans will support.
He needs to be removed, but there is no better alternative at this moment.
None of the Dims are fit to lead…
They should all be locked up

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled.png

Off the leash

He is at it again another fairy tail . Corn-pop is my favorite . BTW when I was a kid I served the Courier Post as a paper-boy . Made about $10-12 a week if I collected from everyone. And that isn't a Biden like snorey I mean story.
It’s his truth! What’s wrong with you! His mommy..er..his wife said he was truck driver! I gotta go I’m starting to get triggered!
9AC16C03-5CCB-48A6-85DD-310B6BC6899B.jpeg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
He is at it again another fairy tail . Corn-pop is my favorite . BTW when I was a kid I served the Courier Post as a paper-boy . Made about $10-12 a week if I collected from everyone. And that isn't a Biden like snorey I mean story.
$12 a week pocket change was good money back then for a kid. Around $110 in money today. Why's he acting like it's chump change?

Last edited: