DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Says he's running again.

He can't walk so he shouldn't run.
Seriously though, this POS POTUS cheated his way into the WH. He tried to win 3 times prior and he was a resounding failure. He cheated his way in and nothing changed. STILL a resounding failure.
These America hating liberals continue to support the world's most inept "leader".
The dude farts dust.
When he gets cremated the ashes will barely fill a thimble.
The straw man in the WOO has more substance than biden. Biden SUCKS!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
He can't walk so he shouldn't run.
Seriously though, this POS POTUS cheated his way into the WH. He tried to win 3 times prior and he was a resounding failure. He cheated his way in and nothing changed. STILL a resounding failure.
These America hating liberals continue to support the world's most inept "leader".
The dude farts dust.
When he gets cremated the ashes will barely fill a thimble.
The straw man in the WOO has more substance than biden. Biden SUCKS!
He's the big cheese right now in the Democrat party. The midterms will decide his fate. If they get shellacked, he's toast.

fishtm2001

The biggest driver of the cost of gas is the price of crude oil, which has been going up since October and is hovering around $120 a barrel, up from $70 a year ago. Russia’s war in Ukraine led the US and Europe to sanction Moscow, including its crude oil, which made up about 12 percent of the global market. (Before the war, the US got less than 4 percent of its oil from Russia, but those sanctions have affected oil markets globally by making it more expensive for others to access that oil.)

Thebrownblob

Stop being silly, the “fact checkers” change a few numbers around, change a few facts and then make it look like no one was trying to get more security when in fact they were. If you work for UPS do you understand how numbers are manipulated and facts are relative. Ever been in the office with management when they ask employee a question and they don’t remember exactly what happened and are accused of being dishonest and not having integrity? This is no way to live, the truth is the truth. And I I also stand by my original assessment that January 6 was both a waste of time, and an opportunity to trap And ensnare people who are gullible enough to believe that anything could change with regards to the election.

fishtm2001

Stop being silly, the “fact checkers” change a few numbers around, change a few facts and then make it look like no one was trying to get more security when in fact they were. If you work for UPS do you understand how numbers are manipulated and facts are relative. Ever been in the office with management when they ask employee a question and they don’t remember exactly what happened and are accused of being dishonest and not having integrity? This is no way to live, the truth is the truth. And I I also stand by my original assessment that January 6 was both a waste of time, and an opportunity to trap And ensnare people who are gullible enough to believe that anything could change with regards to the election.

The National Desk?

Thebrownblob

1664889048553.png

So basically it’s just a word play, because we’re not sure if The order came from Trump directly but it did come from his administration some point. And it is clear Democrats felt it wasn’t necessary. 🤷‍♂️ Make your own conclusions because I’ve already said January 6 was ridiculous and stupid, only a fool would’ve shown up there.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The biggest driver of the cost of gas is the price of crude oil, which has been going up since October and is hovering around $120 a barrel, up from $70 a year ago. Russia’s war in Ukraine led the US and Europe to sanction Moscow, including its crude oil, which made up about 12 percent of the global market. (Before the war, the US got less than 4 percent of its oil from Russia, but those sanctions have affected oil markets globally by making it more expensive for others to access that oil.)
Sorry but Biden was taking credit when prices started falling. Can't have it both ways.