Does anyone fear technology ?

Shady Tree at UPS

Bring the drug tests on! I do not fear seeing as i am 100% clean. Now before you try and be cute "ooh well his posts are so off the wall he must be on something" or "if not you must be crazy" im sure you *******were coming with that next. So what bitter ********comments do you have next?

Last edited by a moderator:

Shady Tree at UPS

How is this so crazy? Tech. is coming its just a matter of time! So im insane because im trying to discuss something we should all be worried about. That makes a lot of sense and i would be thankful if you did leave my forums i dont enter yours and bash you so why dont you do the same? Show me the same respect i show you and leave. If y'all post something i dont like or think is this or that i move on not belittle others as y'all seem to get youre rocks off doing. I have learned one thing here and thats this most of the members here are not nice people and are bitter, narrow-minded and just plain ********. Just leave me be and i'll leave you be.

Last edited by a moderator:

old levi's

blank space
Another point i would like to make is why do you think the stall in creation of 22.3 jobs. The company is in the war room debating the replacement of human labor. Maybe as i veiwed before we should make a great push for rights. Quite likely that may be what UPS is looking for to bring the new wave on... forget scabs fear the robots!

You obviously have too much idle time.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I deliver boxes. If the job no longer exists some day I'll do something else. Why all the gloom and doom about UPS? The majority of the world survives not working at UPS. Relax

Leftinbuilding

How is this so crazy? Tech. is coming its just a matter of time! So im insane because im trying to discuss something we should all be worried about. That makes a lot of sense and i would be thankful if you did leave my forums i dont enter yours and bash you so why dont you do the same? Show me the same respect i show you and leave. If y'all post something i dont like or think is this or that i move on not belittle others as y'all seem to get youre rocks off doing. I have learned one thing here and thats this most of the members here are not nice people and are bitter, narrow-minded and just plain ********. Just leave me be and i'll leave you be.

Is it just me, or does the underlined negate the bolded?

atatbl

I'll probably eat something along the lines of a turkey sandwich for lunch

maybe throw in a plum....haven't had one since I was about 10 or so.....

atatbl

Also, you may agree with the thinking here Shady:

1168301681368.jpg

3. -Irregs- All waiting for those cush irreg jobs forget about it now . This will be entirely handed over to UPS Freight .

Are you saying it will be cheaper for freight to deliver all irregs? Sending frieght to a building for 2 stops when a driver is already there delivering the other 65 stops or sending freight to a place 30 miles away to deliver one box of blinds down a 2 mile driveway that couldn't fit a p700. I don't think so.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

3. -Irregs- All waiting for those cush irreg jobs forget about it now . This will be entirely handed over to UPS Freight .

Fine with me--it drives me crazy when my pkg car is wrapped and then they decide to send the irregs down the belt or bring them around on the tugs.

Shady Tree at UPS

Are you saying it will be cheaper for freight to deliver all irregs? Sending frieght to a building for 2 stops when a driver is already there delivering the other 65 stops or sending freight to a place 30 miles away to deliver one box of blinds down a 2 mile driveway that couldn't fit a p700. I don't think so.

If it makes sense its not UPS. To youre question yes the company thinks it would save a lot of money and reduce high-tier pay employees in that dept. that theyre getting close to no prodution out of. Sorry butt employees in irregs is the biggest reason it will be aggresively eliminated and also i heard something like irreg personnel will be able to move with work to freight. As to the package car thing they will still be delivered 80% of the time by PC but will be sorted and dealt with at freight locations. Summing it up it will be kinda a co-venture.

New Englander

Are you really as stupid as your post's make you out to be?

Seriously?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Are you really as stupid as your post's make you out to be?

Seriously?

Nobody is taking him seriously, he's not hurting anybody! He really is amusing if you have the right attitude. I have thoroughly enjoyed his postings myself.

We all know what everybody is thinking about Slim Shady.

It's just how you go about saying it.

I would say, "People don't know what they don't know."

You would say, "Stupid people don't know they're stupid."

Means the same thing. :happy-very: