Does anyone have a copy of the Pre Trip sheet?

Hi everyone,

I attended NSPT several months ago, and am finally getting my chance to drive. However, I haven’t completed a Pre-Trip since I finished school. While I remember the basics, I am a bit concerned about missing something small. If anyone could furnish a copy of the pre trip checklist (I’m in Florida, if that matters) I would be beyond grateful! Thanks so much.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hi everyone,

I attended NSPT several months ago, and am finally getting my chance to drive. However, I haven’t completed a Pre-Trip since I finished school. While I remember the basics, I am a bit concerned about missing something small. If anyone could furnish a copy of the pre trip checklist (I’m in Florida, if that matters) I would be beyond grateful! Thanks so much.
You pull out into the yard, talk for about 5 minutes, then leave.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hi everyone,

Pre-trip

Lmao!!!

old levi's

blank space
Hi everyone,

Check your headlights; you will need them.

Check the horn as you roll off the dock.

Done

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Hi everyone,

use your hands

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Hi everyone,

They didn't go over the pretrip at NSPT?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I was yelled at by center manager for getting out and looking at my Headlites once ,,, it’s god dam daylight savings time ,,, get going !!!!
I smiled , then checked lugs for rust !! He was eventually fired for the numbers game ,,, smiled all day !!!’

rod

Retired 22 years
The true pre-trip list is a document of about a hundred things. If everyone followed it item for item management would go absolutely bonkers---and yes--checking for loose lug nuts is just one of the MANY things every driver is suppose to do daily.