Does this mean I get my $17 retro check?

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
5770C056-48A7-4A25-9607-907F5852844B.gif
Yeah well I know your momma real well. She's a liar but damn she could.... Well let's just say she had a health appetite. ;)

BiggieBrown

PE mechanic in progression here getting about $7 an hour, then 8-9 after may and in August, top pay next May. But you don't really see me bitching about it, I'm being paid what I was told I'd be paid when I signed on, and I signed on knowing that before last summer and the talk of mechanic progression changing at all. Was going to be at the same rate for 4 years.

Hearing people cry about a backpay check for 2 or 3 grand before taxes is pathetic. Especially when you're getting what you signed on for and any increase of the timetable on your raises is a bonus. The entitlement of people blows my mind.

Those last two sentences are directed at all you other mechanics out here bitching and moaning about what you think you're entitled to out of this contract where you're an afterthought and a minuscule portion of it.

You mean to tell us that people feel "entitled" to the fruits of their negotiated unionized labor contract??
My God! The nerve of these millennials!! Wanting the money that the company has agreed to pay them!!
Speaking of pathetic, don't you have some boots to go lick?

LongIslandNewbie

For those of us in progression it is going to be a substantial amount. While I agree I'm in no hurry for mine it will be nice to finally get the raise in general. I have calculated all of my hours and assuming they don't try to screw us out of our hard earned money mine is over 6000 dollars before taxes. This is being used to pay off some of our debt which will save us a few hundred a month. So to my wife and I it is a big deal.
Completley agreed. I have a spread sheet and with this paycheck I am at $7,046 onmy retro check. Even after taxes will be a nice chunk.

SweatPit

i won't bite
Current pay rate: $10.60
REGTME rounded down: 700h X $2.40 = $1680t.
OT rounded down: 140h X $3 = $420t (ayyyy lmaoo).
t = $2100
This is a low estimate.

*I excluded the first 2 paystubs in August 2018.
That is what it is out here too. $10.60 starting rate for central region. Buuuutttt they get a $200 a week bonus just for showing up to work on time and essentially make $20 hr ~ if you factor that in. Plus they get a retro check, so including that retro check they make around $23~ hr. Must be nice to be hired AFTER May of 2017 out here as a part time inside employee.

Package Stick

"Send it."
That is what it is out here too. $10.60 starting rate for central region. Buuuutttt they get a $200 a week bonus just for showing up to work on time and essentially make $20 hr ~ if you factor that in. Plus they get a retro check, so including that retro check they make around $23~ hr. Must be nice to be hired AFTER May of 2017 out here as a part time inside employee.
I only get $75 a week, who do I sue? Oddly enough you can show up late and still get it. Guys in my hub who've shown late still get it at the end of the week.

They can't keep people here, only 1 in 15 or so stick around for more than 3 months. Just lost 2 last week.