Does Tracking show investigation to locate the package?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan Kov

About a month ago UPS lost a vintage computer that I was mailing. I was on another forum and I noticed someone lost a package and their tracking number indicated that ups was "investigation to locate the package". But the tracking number for my vintage computer never showed anything like that. In fact it just stopped updating in transit. Does this mean they never even looked for my computer?

Ivan Kov

I was compensated a while back so thats fine. I just rather have the vintage computer on someones desk.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
About a month ago UPS lost a vintage computer that I was mailing. I was on another forum and I noticed someone lost a package and their tracking number indicated that ups was "investigation to locate the package". But the tracking number for my vintage computer never showed anything like that. In fact it just stopped updating in transit. Does this mean they never even looked for my computer?

You again?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
dsc-0602.jpg

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Without the tracking number that is impossible to tell. UPS internal system would say if that was the case

dudebro

Did you file a claim? That's what would initiate that type of investigation.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
giphy (2).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.