Does your hub have a picnic for employees family in the summer?

dudebro

When I started on the night sort there was an hourly vs. PT sup tackle football game every Saturday morning. Game started when the beer coolers were empty.

clean hairy

When I started on the night sort there was an hourly vs. PT sup tackle football game every Saturday morning. Game started when the beer coolers were empty.
Did they have a PCM before each game to stay hydrated and to be safe?
If a PT person got hurt, did they have a steward, and a warning letter in hand for not playing safe?

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
That would be great to have a picnic, all the wives would take turns scolding the center manager about their husbands not being home to help take care of the kids. Sign me up my wife has been waiting far to long, best part is you cant fire her for harassment.

542thruNthru

Our local has a nice big picnic every year. Tons of food and games. They do some nice big raffles too. Buddy of mine got a nice 42in Samsung tv once.

Heavy Package

Does your hub have a picnic for employees families to attend?
I think the company should have something fairly decent once a year

Yes, of course we have a yearly picnic! They gave us directions using ORION last year and no one has found the location yet. But maybe this year it will all work out, before the food gets cold.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
That would be great to have a picnic, all the wives would take turns scolding the center manager about their husbands not being home to help take care of the kids. Sign me up my wife has been waiting far to long, best part is you cant fire her for harassment.

I would be happy to tell your wife why you are home late......

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
We had a little center picnic after work one day at a local park. Beer was served. On the way homne, a driver ran off into a ditch and broke his leg. Off work 8 weeks. Last time we had a picnic.

oldngray

nowhere special
We had a little center picnic after work one day at a local park. Beer was served. On the way homne, a driver ran off into a ditch and broke his leg. Off work 8 weeks. Last time we had a picnic.
Yeah we had a company picnic with beer but they quit having them for fear of something like that happening.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
We had Founders Day picnic up here in New England , softball tournament, cook out , activities for the kids ,, for some reason it all stopped in August of 97 !