Dog Bite=Warning Letter

browniehound

Yo browniehound, I said "my drivers" (my group)..I have 35 of them...They are a great group of people. I have nothing to gain by stating this...They bring it everyday

Sorry me, it was a joke. Apparently you didn't get it. I also must admit I have a very poor sense of humor, so it is probably my fault. Let me clearify. If you have 35 drivers, then 99.9%(the % that like you) becomes 34.99965 (because a driver can't be .99965, he or she has to be a 1) which rounded up is 35 drivers. So while it is impossible for all of your employees to like you, you must manage a large amount of people. Because if 99.9% of your people like you, and based on the theory that at least 1 person in your ranks hates you (huge understatement), the minimun number of employees you must employ for 99.9% of them to like you and 1 person dislike you is 1,000:tongue_sm

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Sorry me, it was a joke. Apparently you didn't get it. I also must admit I have a very poor sense of humor, so it is probably my fault. Let me clearify. If you have 35 drivers, then 99.9%(the % that like you) becomes 34.99965 (because a driver can't be .99965, he or she has to be a 1) which rounded up is 35 drivers. So while it is impossible for all of your employees to like you, you must manage a large amount of people. Because if 99.9% of your people like you, and based on the theory that at least 1 person in your ranks hates you (huge understatement), the minimun number of employees you must employ for 99.9% of them to like you and 1 person dislike you is 1,000:tongue_sm
Your sense of humor is fine Browniehound, its your math ability that throws most of us gear shifters off!!!

Cementups

Box Monkey
I do not provide biscuits to the dogs on my area but I get along with a very large percentage of them. I have about 4 dogs that I will get nowhere near. I have informed these cutomers of the issue and we have made alternate arrangements. I even told one guy that if I see his dog out he will find his package at the end of the driver on the street side of the invisible fence line. When I had an on-car with me one dayshe told me when I left it sitting there that that was unaceptable and was prepared to write me up for it. I told her to go put it on the porch. Whne the dog came charging at her she cam running back to the truck. I told her that is why we leave the packages where I set it and she just blew it off.

Last summer I even hit a dog. a little Jack Russell. I told hte owner the previous week that the dog had ran thru the electric fence and she said that that was impossible. i suggested that she turn it up cause the dog was in the street. the next week, with her 12 year old son in the yard watching, the dog ran out in the street again and I ran over her back legs with my rear wheels. the dog ended up being ok but is now deathly fraid of the big brown truck. But when I deiver to their house now, the woman sneers at me still like it was my fault.

gobrown

least best
we deliver packages that the customers ordered,so we are invited guests.if the dog bites us it is the owners fault period.no one wants a confrontation with a dog,or any other thing but it happens.i always gave them one chance after that the horn works real good.three attempts it's gone.