Dog bites taking a bite out of profits

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
So did your dog!

All joking aside.

I cant wrap my mind around how/why people wanna diagnose their pets with psychiatric disorders and give them drugs. I personally think its abuse.

I know a chick, her dog has "autism", is on drugs. Its like, dude, your a *ty owner, just put the damned thing out of its misery.
Bad breeding and or ownership can be blamed.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
So did your dog!

All joking aside.

I cant wrap my mind around how/why people wanna diagnose their pets with psychiatric disorders and give them drugs. I personally think its abuse.

I know a chick, her dog has "autism", is on drugs. Its like, dude, your a *ty owner, just put the damned thing out of its misery.
I think all my dogs have been autistic.lol
Don't listen. Slow reacting. Pretend to listen.

Whoever the vet is that sold the autism tale to her has perfected his craft for sure. What a crock!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Responsible owner.
If you want see a bunch of no count dog owners, go to the beach.
Too bad everyone nowadays feels like everyone else should make exceptions for their bad ownership and not take personal responsibility for their property. 22 years and I’ve been bit 4 times. Of the 4, two times I heard the words “he’s friendly, he won’t bother you”. Afterwards, “he’s never done that before!.!.!” Of which I responded twice, “good thing I’m not a 8 yo Girl Scout selling cookies to you door” “because if I was their parent, I’d own this house”

Poop Head

Judge me.
Whoever the vet is that sold the autism tale to her has perfected his craft for sure. What a crock!
I think a big part is people want to project their human emotions and thoughts onto animals. Then, when their animal is acting weird, because of its basic animal needs not being met, they want a magic pill to fix it

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I think a big part is people want to project their human emotions and thoughts onto animals. Then, when their animal is acting weird, because of its basic animal needs not being met, they want a magic pill to fix it
Instead of addressing the underlying issue and taking responsibility

Last edited:

Poop Head

Judge me.
Too bad everyone nowadays feels like everyone else should make exceptions for their bad ownership and not take personal responsibility for their property. 22 years and I’ve been bit 4 times. Of the 4, two times I heard the words “he’s friendly, he won’t bother you”. Afterwards, “he’s never done that before!.!.!” Of which I responded twice, “good thing I’m not a 8 yo Girl Scout selling cookies to you door” “because if I was their parent, I’d own this house”
This job has made me hate dogs.

Edit: yeah yeah, its the owner not the dog. Well, i already hated people before this job.

Edit: except hot chicks

C589C9BD-25AD-484E-BB3D-EFA440CC229D.jpeg

I see your dog and raise you a bull on the wrong side of the fence.

rod

Retired 22 years
Some dog breeds have just been bred to be mean. It has nothing to do with the owners. YES DOGS CAN BE MEAN and have nice owners.

BrownFlush

Some dog breeds have just been bred to be mean. It has nothing to do with the owners. YES DOGS CAN BE MEAN and have nice owners.
YES DOGS CAN BE MEAN and have nice owners.
THATS NOT WHAT IS BEING ADDRESSED.
If you have a mean dog or a nice dog, be a GOOD owner. I don't care if you're nice or not. BE RESPONSIBLE for your dog! Know your dog!
If you have a mean dog and it bites someone, I don't care how nice you are, you're to blame, not the dog.

rod

Retired 22 years
YES DOGS CAN BE MEAN and have nice owners.
THATS NOT WHAT IS BEING ADDRESSED.
If you have a mean dog or a nice dog, be a GOOD owner. I don't care if you're nice or not. BE RESPONSIBLE for your dog! Know your dog!
If you have a mean dog and it bites someone, I don't care how nice you are, you're to blame, not the dog.
I don't know. It seems to me that most on here are trying to make everyone believe there are no mean dogs - just owners. I disagree. Some dogs are just plain bastards.

BrownFlush

I don't know. It seems to me that most on here are trying to make everyone believe there are no mean dogs - just owners. I disagree. Some dogs are just plain bastards.
The owners of just plain bastard dogs ( somebody has got to own them or kill them) are responsible for them. Period.

11.19igrad

yeah im good parking once and working in a building with $55k. Just got a raise and with another one for peak and 7 day weeks for a few months (in a climate controlled building) ill make out pretty much the same as a 22.4.whatever less i make wasn't spent eating out a few times a day and ill trade having a bathroom for a few extra thousand bucks. stress kills. what good is $ if you're always half dead from stress? have fun out there!
yeah lemme give a big manly thumbs down that'll show we mean biz!! 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🙄🙄🙄🥲🥲🥲😂😂😂😂😎😎😎😎😎🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️