Dog bites taking a bite out of profits

wilberforce15

Pit defenders are some of the most obnoxious and ignorant people on the entire internet. I love when they go into their rants about how not everything called a pit is actually a pit, that there are actually 154 different kinds of dogs that people mistake for pits, that they aren't bad, and all that nonsense.

My kids know: big square headed dog with muscles = stay the friend* away.

wilberforce15

A lot of times a dog that’s mean has a medical problem the behavior… Again, bad owners don’t take their dog to the vet.
It's a common tactic to label behavior problems as medical problems. That's a way both for humans and pets to avoid accountability.

Lots of great owners never take their dogs to a vet.

I'm fairly certain good dog owners had dogs for about 10,000 years before any of them took a dog to a vet.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

wilberforce15

No tactic. Fact.

Disagree.

No doubt.
You disagree but don't offer a reason.

Behavior issues are usually not medical. Your dog doesn't need a Prozac. It's not a kid. It's not your baby. A dog's owner isn't a "dog mom" or a "dog parent." They are owners of animals.

And animals can be owned quite responsibly without more trips to the vet than the average kid got a generation ago.

BrownFlush

You disagree but don't offer a reason.
I disagree because I think if you are a good owner, you will take your animal to the vet.

The average dog today has seen more doctors than my dad did in his entire life.
I suggest start treating your dad like a good dog.
Behavior issues are usually not medical.
How would you know for sure?
Your dog doesn't need a Prozac.
Again, how would you know if it as mental or physical?

It's not a kid. It's not your baby. A dog's owner isn't a "dog mom" or a "dog parent." They are owners of animals.
Observant.
And animals can be owned quite responsibly without more trips to the vet than the average kid got a generation ago.
So.

Stat41

If you get bitten by a dog at Fedex, the managers investigate it to see if you were the one at fault. You could get written up. No joke.

wilberforce15

You’re the one that denies that an animal could have a neurological condition.
And let’s not forget all the good dogs that were around 10,000 years ago without vet care.
Here's the good thing about the internet.....

In fact, what I said was "Behavior issues are usually not medical."

You're misrepresenting me ether because you can't read or you just want to score easy points. It's not a good look.

Poop Head

Judge me.
You’re the one that denies that an animal could have a neurological condition.
And let’s not forget all the good dogs that were around 10,000 years ago without vet care.
VvySP1EeMX6zOGGtdk65_mlsTW1ldk-mwoN_GDDJXHk.jpg

BrownFlush

Here's the good thing about the internet.....

In fact, what I said was "Behavior issues are usually not medical."

You're misrepresenting me ether because you can't read or you just want to score easy points. It's not a good look.
you also said

Dude, if you're arguing that a dog might just need a prozac, I think we can call it a day.
Sounds like you are minimizing and poking fun that animals could have mental problems.

You also said
It's a common tactic to label behavior problems as medical problems. That's a way both for humans and pets to avoid accountability.
Label behavior problems as medical..tactical. yeah..there's a hidden agenda that vets and dog owners rub their hands with glee that they are getting by with.
Behavior issues are usually not medical.
Yeah ..you said it. My question was..how do you know? Inference? Go to the vet.
Which you also seem to have some phobia about.
The average dog today has seen more doctors than my dad did in his entire life.
Lots of great owners never take their dogs to a vet.

I'm fairly certain good dog owners had dogs for about 10,000 years before any of them took a dog to a vet.

I couldn't agree more.

wilberforce15

I am absolutely minimizing dog psychiatric and psychological issues, and I'm absolutely poking fun at it.

I'm sorry if you have a crazy dog. He may have inherited it from you.

BrownFlush

I am absolutely minimizing dog psychiatric and psychological issues, and I'm absolutely poking fun at it.

I'm sorry if you have a crazy dog. He may have inherited it from you.
Don't have a crazy dog.
My dog reasons well with the brain has.

Of coarse, there are some crazy people who believe that there are animals with brains that it would be impossible for them to have a neurological problem. Imagine.