Dog bites taking a bite out of profits

wilberforce15

Don't have a crazy dog.
My dog reasons well with the brain has.

Of coarse, there are some crazy people who believe that there are animals with brains that it would be impossible for them to have a neurological problem. Imagine.
Do you know of someone who thinks it's impossible for them to have a neurological problem?

Who?

Nobody should be that DOGmatic. Obviously some dogs can have issues.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
If the kids let it out, it's a bad owner.
If the kids didn't let it out, it's a bad owner.

If a Dog Fairy came by and opened the door with a gust of wind, it's a bad owner.

If the dog gets out, it's a bad owner.
Yeah, it’s almost like it’s your property or something.
Give me a break, you are responsible for your dog, period.
Go to court and find out how right I am. I know two drivers with 5 digit settlements from idiot dog owners.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
If an animal (human or otherwise ) has a physical brain it (the brain) can have neurological problems.
What the * is wrong with you?
You do realize animals aren’t humans right? They can and should be put down regardless if they pose a danger to humans as a companion pet exposed to other humans.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Yeah...but I still cried when Ole Yellar died.
No worries, we all love our pets, but I’d be damned sure if my animal (whatever it was, rhino, ostrich, manatee) was going to harm another human, I’d keep them away. As a responsible owner of said animal, it’s my obligation to the pet and the laws of the land.

Poop Head

Judge me.
You came from a tadpole, Dude.
You should be able to relate.
So did your dog!

All joking aside.

I cant wrap my mind around how/why people wanna diagnose their pets with psychiatric disorders and give them drugs. I personally think its abuse.

I know a chick, her dog has "autism", is on drugs. Its like, dude, your a :censored2:ty owner, just put the damned thing out of its misery.