Dog ran over

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
look in the mirror and ask yourself whats wrong with you.

why do you see dozens of dogs a day??? ive only ever had to save 1 dog and ive been walking the dog for 6 years now.
What are you even talking about?! These guys are talking about dogs encountered on a customer’s property. They have an owner.

rickyb

So you just pop in on a thread with no idea what’s going on and post a bunch of nonsense? Cool story bro...
no i read the first post but didnt click on the article, friend face.

anyways, our dog escaped the yard for the first time in 6 years, and he got picked up 6 blocks from our house. but i know other people saw him because at least 1 told me on halloween.

my brothers friends dog escaped and got run over by a car. my bro picked up the dead dog and took him home.

saving a dog is probably one of the most meaningful things ppl will do in their otherwise meaningless lives as UPS workers or whatever.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.

anyways, our dog escaped the yard for the first time in 6 years, and he got picked up 6 blocks from our house. but i know other people saw him because at least 1 told me on halloween.

my brothers friends dog escaped and got run over by a car. my bro picked up the dead dog and took him home.

saving a dog is probably one of the most meaningful things ppl will do in their otherwise meaningless lives as UPS workers or whatever.
Once again, that has nothing to do with anything. Cool story bro.

542thruNthru

You seem to be lost. Take your dribble back where it belongs.
Current Events

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
look in the mirror and ask yourself whats wrong with you.

why do you see dozens of dogs a day??? ive only ever had to save 1 dog and ive been walking the dog for 6 years now.
Nothing is wrong with me.

I live in a rural area. Wild dogs and people turning dogs out all of the time. Along with cats all over the place that should be put in a cage and thrown to the bottom of a pond.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Bro, that dog is part of their family. I know it’s not your fault, but you can’t be mad at them for not being happy you ran the :censored2:ing thing over can you?
Actually there’s a part I left out.....it was the Friday before the Super Bowl and it was literally my 5th from my last stop. There was a lady that I also know on the street with her daughter selling Girl Scout cookies. She saw the whole thing and even ran up to confirm it wasn’t my fault. Nonetheless I talked to the husband who not only had the gruesome task of cleaning the scene up but also was being verbally destroyed by his wife and daughters.....he just confirmed there was nothing I could of done. Anyhow....I felt horrible so on Sunday I went and got a plant and card expressing my sorrow for what happened.

Only to find out days later that this lady was on Facebook portraying this as something I did. Thankfully that lady who witnessed it was a friend of hers and told the real story.

So yes I agree that it was a part of their family but take some friggin responsibility in your carelessness. Do you think I enjoyed killing a dog....no I didn’t.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
I would back all the way up to the pool house and leave it there.
If we were instructed to stay off driveway I’d leave by their brick entrance.

Ironically the post office has rules that would keep the mailman from walking that far off the street.

Funny people expect white glove service at post office prices.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Rex committed suicide
ADF70232-880F-4C57-8F33-4A8C40A692AD.jpeg
0C33A33D-9764-4C9D-9CAE-3C6F397A0042.jpeg
Bought myself some sweet ass kicks today.