Dog ran over

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Ran over a dog last year.....came running out of the garage and down the driveway and ran under the passenger side right before the rear tires. Really never saw the guy other than a blur in the corner of my eye. The lady and her daughters screamed like something out of a horror movie. Evidently the husband let the dog out and well.....that sort of answered that question.

Worst part was that regardless of my fault in this or lack there of, the “UPS guy” ran over in their dog. To this day that lady still won’t look at me and this year there was no Christmas gift for me.

They were at fault.....not I or UPS. Unfortunately we live in a “victim mentality” world and it just wouldn’t be possible in this “I need a virtual group hug” world for someone not to run to Facebook and cry about their dog being run over by a UPS truck.

Bro, that dog is part of their family. I know it’s not your fault, but you can’t be mad at them for not being happy you ran the :censored2:ing thing over can you?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
297E1600-9049-4CBB-AEF3-359FC5FEE3A7.gif
Walk it to the front door?? That's not even a long driveway! What is wrong with you people!?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
heres a better idea smartass:

if you see a dog by itself, pick it up, and drop it off somewhere!
Why would I do that?

See literally dozens of dogs by themselves every day. They get a horn blast and a tap on the brakes. The rest is up to them.

rickyb

Why would I do that?

See literally dozens of dogs by themselves every day. They get a horn blast and a tap on the brakes. The rest is up to them.
look in the mirror and ask yourself whats wrong with you.

why do you see dozens of dogs a day??? ive only ever had to save 1 dog and ive been walking the dog for 6 years now.