DOK 4 You - Updated List 2014

BigBeef42

You guys Crack me up.
Today I verbally passed all the DOK, including the one I didn't have time yesterday to post. Which is 10 point commentary. I'll do that later tonight.

I wanted to put this on BC so that aspiring drivers can see this coursework wayyyy before there training week... so they are better prepared then I was.

HR never gave me the DOK before heading to class. Monday was my first day seeing the DOK and I crammed like a mother. Hope this help.

I'm enthusiastic because I've been waiting 9 frigging years to drive.... I know it soon fades. I'm used to getting crapped on by mgmt and have already developed a selective hearing disposition. Lol

Sent using BrownCafe App

redrooster

WOOF WOOF
You guys Crack me up.
Today I verbally passed all the DOK, including the one I didn't have time yesterday to post. Which is 10 point commentary. I'll do that later tonight.

I wanted to put this on BC so that aspiring drivers can see this coursework wayyyy before there training week... so they are better prepared then I was.

HR never gave me the DOK before heading to class. Monday was my first day seeing the DOK and I crammed like a mother. Hope this help.

I'm enthusiastic because I've been waiting 9 frigging years to drive.... I know it soon fades. I'm used to getting crapped on by mgmt and have already developed a selective hearing disposition. Lol

Sent using BrownCafe App
Worry about yourself.

You guys Crack me up.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Don't forget the Brown Cafe DOK for all aspiring drivers.

1) The search function is your friend.

BigBeef42

I couldn't find any dok on bc.... during training I noticed so much was added to the dok that I thought I'd share....

The more you know.... lol
Remember that.... anyone?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Yep tell me about it! That's just for sat air and no fulltime.

I'm in a huge city doing my training and people here are walking in off the street and going fulltime.

The disparity in opportunity at each hub is alarming

Sent using BrownCafe App

You are replying to one such person.

BigBeef42

Worry about yourself.

Yes I know... but all alone in a big city, hovering over coursework, I did this in my little free time. I'm a boring person... I don't drink or do the weed.... lmfao.

It also helped me to go over the dok once more last night while posting it.

Sent using BrownCafe App

redrooster

WOOF WOOF
Yes I know... but all alone in a big city, hovering over coursework, I did this in my little free time. I'm a boring person... I don't drink or do the weed.... lmfao.

It also helped me to go over the dok once more last night while posting it.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Good luck you should be fine.

BigBeef42

You want to know what else sucks? Wasting 8 years of your life in the Air Force.

Just think, you could already be retired from ups.

I see the armed forces trap people all around me. It seems about 5% of the people that join actually like it and stay more then their first 4 years.

Just like ups

Sent using BrownCafe App

BigBeef42

Service to ones country should be respected regardless.

Most definitely, ouh rah!.

I know a few VA care recipients and it's disgusting the BS they put these poor folks thru.

I honestly think that people on the street respect vets more then the actual government does.

The similarities between the armed forces and UPS is uncanny

Sent using BrownCafe App