Dollar General... rollout

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I went on their site & the closest one is 10 miles away in a semi ghetto town...

Plus, browsing through their items, they're not as competitive as Wal-Mart or even Aldi

yeah, I never set foot at a Walgreen or CVS or similar stores either
<shrugs>

When it comes to moonlighting, are u talking about DG or FXG???
This is what Dollar General says:
“Yes, your manager will. It works like this, if you have a current job before you start working some place else, your second job has to go off of what your first (primary) job has you scheduled and figure out your schedule by that. Your primary job comes before your second job, because they had you first.”

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
You seem to think they're such a great company.

Maybe with your Grand Canyon sized open mind you can convince the people working there (and at Ground) for slave wages to hang in there and that'll it'll all pay off someday and the money will be pouring in. Well, pouring in for the CEO's of course.

Nolimitz

Maybe with your Grand Canyon sized open mind you can convince the people working there (and at Ground) for slave wages to hang in there and that'll it'll all pay off someday and the money will be pouring in. Well, pouring in for the CEO's of course.
they can always hope to be on 'Under cover boss"

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

When you finish licking windows, tell us how a comment about the growth of a company means that I think they're great.

Thanks for the advice, I'll keep it in mind!

Cactus

When you finish licking windows, tell us how a comment about the growth of a company means that I think they're great.
When you start throwing around phrases like “experiencing tremendous growth” most of us assume you at least think they’re somewhat great.

But then again, when it comes to assume, you’re the first three letters of that word.

Star B

White Lightening
When you start throwing around phrases like “experiencing tremendous growth” most of us assume you at least think they’re somewhat great.

I know you and Dano aren't friends but damn, even I have to side with him with your overreaction to overthinking the phrase of "experiencing tremendous growth".

Just cuz the cancer on my arse is expericing tremendous growth doesn't mean i want it there.

59 Dano

"[M]ost of us" is an interesting choice of words considering you're the only one making an issue of it. Did you nominate yourself as the board spokesman?

Cactus

"[M]ost of us" is an interesting choice of words considering you're the only one making an issue of it. Did you nominate yourself as the board spokesman?
I took that liberty Butthead...or is it Beavis? Anyway, I’ll discuss anything I want when I want and without written consent from your sorry ass. One can sure tell that phraseology of yours comes right from the Memphis Mind Academy.

And you’re such an authority of religion that we’re all so in awe.

Last edited:

Cactus

I know you and Dano aren't friends but damn, even I have to side with him with your overreaction to overthinking the phrase of "experiencing tremendous growth".

Just cuz the cancer on my arse is expericing tremendous growth doesn't mean i want it there.
Yep, I’m sure everyone on the board of directors at DG wishes things would slow down. Such a hassle and time consuming to mess with all that money.

59 Dano

I took that liberty Butthead...or is it Beavis? Anyway, I’ll discuss anything I want when I want and without written consent from your sorry ass. One can sure tell that phraseology of yours comes right from the Memphis Mind Academy.

For one, I don't know if I can recover from being called Butthead (or is it Beavis?????).
For two, not only do you not need my consent to make a fool of yourself, you have my encouragement!
For three, I'm sorry (though not surprised) that efforts at clear grammar are seen by you as something worthy of suspicion.

And you’re such an authority of religion that we’re all so in awe.

LOL, there you go again ASSuming things.

SmithBarney

Yep, I’m sure everyone on the board of directors at DG wishes things would slow down. Such a hassle and time consuming to mess with all that money.

No hassle, none of them have pickups ever, so they get cancelled automatically, haven't been into any of mine yet... I hope they move Walgreens to the same auto cancel system.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I hope they move Walgreens to the same auto cancel system.
You have to drive to Walgreens daily like a drop box? That sux if there's nothing to pickup.

I know on the FXG new powerpad, we can actually call them thru the scanner directly just to check with a customer.

SmithBarney

You have to drive to Walgreens daily like a drop box? That sux if there's nothing to pickup.

I know on the FXG new powerpad, we can actually call them thru the scanner directly just to check with a customer.

Yes Express policy is to make customer contact at location, calling is a no-no. We have a pickup rte guy that has a list of phone numbers to call, he said he'll never make all the pups if you don't call, I said it's your fault for doing this.

DeliveryException

Yes Express policy is to make customer contact at location, calling is a no-no. We have a pickup rte guy that has a list of phone numbers to call, he said he'll never make all the pups if you don't call, I said it's your fault for doing this.

Plus with the GPS plotting his moves if he codes up No Package and isn't at the location Mgmt can hold that against him.

OrioN

Ahhh, yeah... we're supposed to contact CpC before applying a "no package" code.

When I had the older powerpad...

sketch-1566961625649.png

sketch-1566961565592.png

sketch-1566961815800.png

sketch-1566961419706.png

With the star V, I can actually touch the phone# & the zebra scanner will call directly, so it will be confirmed if I close out the stop if I'm not at location

OrioN

U got the zebra/ symbol scanner or the Panasonic one???

a subcontractor here had the option for either, but my area are using just the zebras...

I'll have to recheck it on Monday. They did a bunch of software updates since I had it.

59 Dano

LOL! No ASSuming about it when my comment sailed straight over your head. You Weasel Worshipers just don’t get it, do you?

You say these things that make sense to no one but you and celebrate as if you're making some point. Do you have Asperger syndrome or something?