Donald Trump

moreluck

golden ticket member
Melania's speech was done well....she had to be nervous as hell. She's not the spotlight seeker that Donald is.
Now the other side is saying she stole her speech from Michelle Obama. Really?
"My husband is an honest man. My husband will make a great president." What else is a wife to say.?

oldngray

nowhere special
Melania's speech was done well....she had to be nervous as hell. She's not the spotlight seeker that Donald is.
"My husband is an honest man. My husband will make a great president." What else is a wife to say.?

It looks like she did either copy or at least express similar sentiment as Michelle in 2008. Whether it rises to the level of plagiarism is debatable. The media focus on her speech seems to be more an attempt to deflect attention away from some of the other much better speeches than anything else.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
There were way too many similarities to be considered coincidental.
If you look at my he text from both, it was literally copied almost word for word.

Even some right wing slanted news outlets are saying it's too close to it.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You would be the first one to cry fowl if the tables had been turned.
upload_2016-7-19_6-30-1.jpeg

moreluck

golden ticket member
It looks like she did either copy or at least express similar sentiment as Michelle in 2008. Whether it rises to the level of plagiarism is debatable. The media focus on her speech seems to be more an attempt to deflect attention away from some of the other much better speeches than anything else.
I'll go with the "similar sentiments" after all what wife is gonna stand there and say...."My husband's an ***hole and dishonest as hell" It would've been a nice warning from Michelle.