Donald Trump's Go Fund Me Page

bacha29

The GOP has controlled the purse strings for more than a year and introduced nothing that addresses debt or deficit. I agree, the party that cuts spending on programs and dollars for their states will find themselves quickly removed by voters when grandma is pushed off a cliff and US contracts dry up costing jobs. The first step is always the hardest.
Exactly . The vast majority of states most dependent on federal social program benefits are bible thumper states mostly in the south. No question that a share of the money going in the collection plate at Sunday church came from people for whom a major share of their income comes from social program benefits.
In fact the state representative and U.S congressman serving this area from time to time hold telephone call ins. I always try to listen in to what's being said. What is so amusing is to listen to people bashing the Dems while at the same time are asking how to qualify and apply for one form of public welfare benefits or another.

They're simply bashing the Democrats in a pitiful attempt to cover up the fact that they're broke while trying to find a way to survive in whatever way possible.

Despite what they say publicly....the GOP knows where their votes come from.

bacha29

You're attacking me for wanting fiscal responsibility so that means you have no desire to be fiscally responsible. Who knew?!!
Don't tell me I am not fiscally responsible. I have been debt free since 2001 live in a home I actually own ( I don't live with my dad) and have a 1 million dollar + investment portfolio that I worked for saved and invested wisely. At the same time I have a tax liability that has to be met and I address that liability 4 times a year when I actually PAY something into the system. I don't waste time sitting around all day doing absolutely nothing but watching conservative news pundits . In fact this PM I along with a consumer advocate will be at the municipal authority monthly meeting testifying regarding a matter of whether or not the authority's fee structure is compliant with the municipal authority code.

vantexan

Exactly . The vast majority of states most dependent on federal social program benefits are bible thumper states mostly in the south. No question that a share of the money going in the collection plate at Sunday church came from people for whom a major share of their income comes from social program benefits.
In fact the state representative and U.S congressman serving this area from time to time hold telephone call ins. I always try to listen in to what's being said. What is so amusing is to listen to people bashing the Dems while at the same time are asking how to qualify and apply for one form of public welfare benefits or another.

They're simply bashing the Democrats in a pitiful attempt to cover up the fact that they're broke while trying to find a way to survive in whatever way possible.

Despite what they say publicly....the GOP knows where their votes come from.
Hey amigo, those votes in the South of people wanting social program benefits are going to Democrats. The biggest recipients of welfare in the South are minorities who vote Democrat as well as white hillbillies who vote Democrat. Meanwhile the South has prospered due to right to work laws and manufacturing has moved there from all over. So much so that Dems have moved in too and are greatly influencing the vote in Georgia and even Texas. You need to set aside your outdated model of what the South is. If I were a young man looking for a job today it sure wouldn't be in a blue state.

vantexan

Don't tell me I am not fiscally responsible. I have been debt free since 2001 live in a home I actually own ( I don't live with my dad) and have a 1 million dollar + investment portfolio that I worked for saved and invested wisely. At the same time I have a tax liability that has to be met and I address that liability 4 times a year when I actually PAY something into the system. I don't waste time sitting around all day doing absolutely nothing but watching conservative news pundits . In fact this PM I along with a consumer advocate will be at the municipal authority monthly meeting testifying regarding a matter of whether or not the authority's fee structure is compliant with the municipal authority code.
Then why aren't you making the sacrifice of giving at least half of your money to the Federal government to help pay for everything? Really easy to spend other people's money. A hallmark of liberals everywhere, spend, spend, spend, everyone else's but their own. "From each according to their ability, to each according to their need."

And I wasn't talking about your fiscal responsibility. I'm talking about the government being fiscally responsible. Are you of the opinion that we can keep running up the debt forever? No repercussions? Well? You never address that problem. Why not?

vantexan

At the same time I have a tax liability that has to be met and I address that liability 4 times a year when I actually PAY something into the system.
I wonder where all those taxes were going that were taken out of my check for close to 40 years? Sure wish I was paying into the system like you were.

Ukraine appreciates your quarterly donation.

bacha29

Then why aren't you making the sacrifice of giving at least half of your money to the Federal government to help pay for everything? Really easy to spend other people's money. A hallmark of liberals everywhere, spend, spend, spend, everyone else's but their own. "From each according to their ability, to each according to their need."

And I wasn't talking about your fiscal responsibility. I'm talking about the government being fiscally responsible. Are you of the opinion that we can keep running up the debt forever? No repercussions? Well? You never address that problem. Why not?
You have the OMB, GAO and the Office of the Comptroller General. They along with other watchdog agencies are doing a good job.
Hey amigo, those votes in the South of people wanting social program benefits are going to Democrats. The biggest recipients of welfare in the South are minorities who vote Democrat as well as white hillbillies who vote Democrat. Meanwhile the South has prospered due to right to work laws and manufacturing has moved there from all over. So much so that Dems have moved in too and are greatly influencing the vote in Georgia and even Texas. You need to set aside your outdated model of what the South is. If I were a young man looking for a job today it sure wouldn't be in a blue state.
So now you're trying to tell me that low income Republicans don't apply for benefits? LMAO. I don't have time for this. I have to get back to preparing for today's municipal authority meeting . VT....get a life.

vantexan

You have the OMB, GAO and the Office of the Comptroller General. They along with other watchdog agencies are doing a good job.

So now you're trying to tell me that low income Republicans don't apply for benefits? LMAO. I don't have time for this. I have to get back to preparing for today's municipal authority meeting . VT....get a life.
No, I'm saying that the majority of welfare recipients in southern states are Democrats. They're beholden to your party to keep the money flowing.

vantexan

VT....get a life.
I worked hard for a long time so that someday I wouldn't have to work for people like you. But here on BC I can point out how people like you are screwing up the country and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Sweet life!!

bacha29

Ukraine appreciates your quarterly donation.
You can fight the Russians at Donetsk or you can fight them at Dunkirk. The choice is yours Putin has already made threats of an invasion of Poland after his conquest of Ukraine . You want to know why Putin wants Ukraine? 71% (104M acres) of Ukraine's entire land mass consists of some of the world's most productive farmland. They easily make 150 bushel per acre wheat. Nearly 3 times US yields.
Turkey, Spain, Greece and The Netherlands all NATO allies are heavy importers of Ukrainian grain and it's populations are dependent on it. Putin would gain control of a major share of the world's grain supply.

The flat out reality is that he could starve much of Europe and Asia.

Isolationism has never served the nation well and the lessons of WWII speak volumes.

bacha29

I worked hard for a long time so that someday I wouldn't have to work for people like you. But here on BC I can point out how people like you are screwing up the country and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Sweet life!!
The nation is not in your words...."screwed up"...The nation doing what it has always done....changing and evolving.

You can fight the Russians at Donetsk or you can fight them at Dunkirk. The choice is yours Putin has already made threats of an invasion of Poland after his conquest of Ukraine . You want to know why Putin wants Ukraine? 71% (104M acres) of Ukraine's entire land mass consists of some of the world's most productive farmland. They easily make 150 bushel per acre wheat. Nearly 3 times US yields.
Turkey, Spain, Greece and The Netherlands all NATO allies are heavy importers of Ukrainian grain and it's populations are dependent on it. Putin would gain control of a major share of the world's grain supply.

Isolationism has never served the nation well and the lessons of WWII speak volumes.
56EAC708-FC0B-4E36-B5EE-81F199C52786.gif

vantexan

The website Farm Progress said in January 2023 that the 5 year average for Ukraine wheat yield was 59 bushels per acre, followed by Russia's 42 per acre. The U.S. yield was 48. Once again you're creating phony stats.

Ukraine is the world's 8th largest producer of wheat. Canada, the U.S., and Australia all produce more. The U.S. produced 48 million tons to Ukraine's 26.

You do know all of this is an easy Google search, right?

The Russians aren't going to attack NATO. You do realize Dunkirk is in France, a nuclear power?

bacha29

The website Farm Progress said in January 2023 that the 5 year average for Ukraine wheat yield was 59 bushels per acre, followed by Russia's 42 per acre. The U.S. yield was 48. Once again you're creating phony stats.

Ukraine is the world's 8th largest producer of wheat. Canada, the U.S., and Australia all produce more. The U.S. produced 48 million tons to Ukraine's 26.

You do know all of this is an easy Google search, right?

The Russians aren't going to attack NATO. You do realize Dunkirk is in France, a nuclear power?
According to the USDA Foreign Agriculture Service Ukraine prior to the invasion was producing 80 million metric tons (88 million short tons) of grain every year. Since the invasion it has been cut in half. PS. I took the time to convert the metrics this time around.
Be that as it may that is still 88 million tons of grain not in Western bins.
If you want Putin to have absolute control over both the 3rd largest and 7th largest grin producer that's fine. Western grain buyers can come to the US and bid up US grain and you can pay for it every time you go to the grocery store.

Oh and BTW looking at the market report from the auction barn not far from me. With US cattle inventory at the lowest level in 73 years feeder calves at the auction barn that have traded in the $2-3 range for quite awhile. The past week.....$6.50-$8......Exporters looking for feeders to sent across the pond..... Enjoy your steak.