Johney

That was their response when asked what the pay rate would be for tomorrow.

I am not agreeing with anything------I will work as directed and will check my time card on upsers when I get home to see how they paid us.
I was unaware you could check your pay rate on upsers.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You may be correct, Article 40 of the Master, but the issue is that language is for Holiday work.

Saturday is not a Holiday. You will be paid ground rate at the 6th punch rate.

The response that I posted was the one that we received when I asked what the pay rate would be for today. I agree that it should be our ground rate at the 6th punch rate and will be pissed if they try to pay us at the air exception rate instead.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
I was unaware you could check your pay rate on upsers.

Under “Job Tools” you can look at “Timecard Viewer” which shows your hours worked and what job classification those hours were coded as...

So, not your direct pay rate, but you can match the pay rate up to the job classicfication. I’m glad I work in a strong local where this isn’t an issue; Saturday is ground rate x1.5, period.

Johney

Not the actual dollar amount but it will show whether you received your daily guarantee, pay actual or the air driver rate.

Under “Job Tools” you can look at “Timecard Viewer” which shows your hours worked and what job classification those hours were coded as...

So, not your direct pay rate, but you can match the pay rate up to the job classicfication. I’m glad I work in a strong local where this isn’t an issue; Saturday is ground rate x1.5, period.
I guess I never dug anymore deep into it than just checking that my hours were correct.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Upstate New York 6th day language.

Time and a half tomorrow for all drivers who have worked Monday through Friday.
Just to clarify- this language that you have shown a picture of is pertaining to "clerks" in locals other than Upstate's. Not starting a fight or being "rhetorical", but this language has nothing to do with drivers. But you are 100% correct- 1.5x.