Double bonuses?

lotmNJ335

Its my 9th day at UPS as a loader, I overheard two of the older workers complaining of not getting their double bonus. My hub gives bonuses of 150 for showing up everyday.

Are double bonuses a common thing? I have never heard of it brought up before.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Its my 9th day at UPS as a loader, I overheard two of the older workers complaining of not getting their double bonus. My hub gives bonuses of 150 for showing up everyday.

Are double bonuses a common thing? I have never heard of it brought up before.

Yeah,it’s a thing

But, you don’t want to know what you have to do to get it

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
UPS has given bonuses for trying to retain employees for PT ranks. They can take away these bonuses anytime they feel like because they're not contractually obligated to do so, sounds like your coworkers came up on the short stick this week.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
A bonus for showing up for a job that you applied for? God help us‍♂️♂️
It's the half ass way to paying their part timers more. They should just get with the times and give them the extra 150 in increased wages. Was talking to an old vet at work the other day and he made 10.00$ an hour as a preloader in the early 90's. Guess what I made as a preloader in 2016-17: 11.00$ an hour. Pathetic

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
It's the half ass way to paying their part timers more. They should just get with the times and give them the extra 150 in increased wages. Was talking to an old vet at work the other day and he made 10.00$ an hour as a preloader in the early 90's. Guess what I made as a preloader in 2016-17: 11.00$ an hour. Pathetic
Nobody forced you to take the job

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider

I made $8.50 in 2002.