dow 24000

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It was one of those movies critics liked but the public was more meh about.
Well let's see....

A beta male's wife is raped and murdered, he goes to prison for the crime like a total cuckold, where he gets his ass beaten and raped for years, until he crawls like the pathetic worm he is through a s* filled sewage tube, and runs away to live with an old black felon in a podunk hispanic hell hole.

What's not to like?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Best line from that film:

BROOKS: Maybe I should get me a gun and rob the Foodway, so they'd send me home. I could shoot the manager while I was at it, sort of like a bonus.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

BROOKS: Maybe I should get me a gun and rob the Foodway, so they'd send me home. I could shoot the manager while I was at it, sort of like a bonus.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

It wasn't that funny the first time!

vantexan

Well let's see....

A beta male's wife is raped and murdered, he goes to prison for the crime like a total cuckold, where he gets his ass beaten and raped for years, until he crawls like the pathetic worm he is through a s* filled sewage tube, and runs away to live with an old black felon in a podunk hispanic hell hole.

What's not to like?
Don't forget the corrupt Christian warden who murders his way through decades of graft!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Compared to the 2000.com bubble and a 2008 2009 great recession this current market is way overvalued
I mean I agree with you in a general sense about the market being overvalued, but I also feel like the markets aren't behaving rationally at all right now so I don't feel confident saying 100% that we're headed for a fall in the near term even though I think that's pretty likely. It's also possible that all the indexes could hit new record highs in the next few months especially if the feds keep printing money and handing it out like candy.