dow 24000

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!

It's propangda! Total conspiracy theory crap!

You understand this right?

Right?

Ok try this. How is the most powerful man in the world (the president of the United States of America) always a victum of everyone and everything?

I've honestly never known of a bigger pusillanimous in history!

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
It's propangda! Total conspiracy theory crap!

You understand this right?

Right?

Ok try this. How is the most powerful man in the world (the president of the United States of America) always a victum of everyone and everything?

I've honestly never known of a bigger pusillanimous in history!
Maybe because he is no politician. He is what this country needs right now. But keep on thinkig we need a career politician in the WH. Keep relying on the MSM who are NOT for the people.

Benben

Maybe because he is no politician. He is what this country needs right now. But keep on thinkig we need a career politician in the WH. Keep relying on the MSM who are NOT for the people.

Just wish he wasn't always crying about how he's always being picked on by all the "mean kids."

I'll never forget the picture of the world leaders standing over him while he sat there arms crossed around his gut looking like a petulant child. Angela Merkel looked like she was 30 secs from taking a belt to his butt.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Just wish he wasn't always crying about how he's always being picked on by all the "mean kids."

I'll never forget the picture of the world leaders standing over him while he sat there arms crossed around his gut looking like a petulant child. Angela Merkel looked like she was 30 secs from taking a belt to his butt.
Angela Merkel LOL. She who lets whoever into her country. And he should stand cross armed against those so called leaders of their respective countries. "A thousand points of light!" Piss on the global economy. I only care about ours.

Benben

Angela Merkel LOL. She who lets whoever into her country. And he should stand cross armed against those so called leaders of their respective countries.

Huh???

The bitch stood over him like god. She cowed our president like he was a 2- bit whore!

The whole world saw that! Jesus dude, that pic became the best selling poster in Europe for almost 3 months!!

What a total embarrassment!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Huh???

The bitch stood over him like god. She cowed our president like he was a 2- bit whore!

The whole world saw that! Jesus dude, that pic became the best selling poster in Europe for almost 3 months!!

What a total embarrassment!
Just because her picture was placed above Trump does not mean "The Bitch stood over him like God."

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
you aint black
I agree ... I was hoping for some Black and Native American Indian but just a pasty white boy when I got my Ancestry results back!

upload_2020-5-22_17-11-49.png