dow 24000

vantexan

I linked to an article about US mining interests in Afghanistan. If you feel attacked by facts you have issues.
He was saying the U.S. has stole resources from other countries. Your article doesn't prove that. You and he with your America bashing should back up wide ranging statements. Otherwise you're just BSing.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He was saying the U.S. has stole resources from other countries. Your article doesn't prove that. You and he with your America bashing should back up wide ranging statements. Otherwise you're just BSing.
I never used the word stealing and have no interest in arguing semantics with a fake patriot who doesn't even live in the United States. Make sure you wear your burka Jane.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nah, you just take the side of all the America haters.
994d8eaf7cbeb4049c706f773e4b7940--smart-people-atheist.jpg

vantexan

Yet you didn't take issue with my opinion, you just ranted about how I am "attacking" and "hate" America. You're full of it.
When I asked exactly where and how America is stealing resources and you come to his defense posting what you did, it says to me you agree that America is stealing resources. He makes broad sweeping criticisms of the U.S. but doesn't back them up.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
When I asked exactly where and how America is stealing resources and you come to his defense posting what you did, it says to me you agree that America is stealing resources. He makes broad sweeping criticisms of the U.S. but doesn't back them up.
Talk to him about it then. Jesus :censored2:ing Christ your bull :censored2: is never ending.

I posted a relevant article deal with it.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
These threads might be some of the dumbest I've seen on BC. What kind of toothless yokel cheers on a stock market bubble like it's a horse race?