And QE will ramp back up.
And China cases will peak.
And warm months will slow spread.
And vaccines will be developed.
And the sky is not falling.
You could always but bitcoins
Screenshot_20200309-221306.png

Re-Raise

Wouldn't it be ironic if Drumpf himself becomes infected?
He has a perfect immune system. Many people have said so. Mexico will pay for his test. Probably release the results soon. Virus wars are easy to win. He knows the best people to cure viruses. Oh yeah .. Hillary will be in jail soon!

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Show us your "buying". You can blur out your name, fren. You'll lie about anything and everything to cover for Trump. That's UN-American.

Trump is especially dangerous now, not just to the markets, but to all of us. I'm effing tired of the Covid-19 lies and spin.

How about dropping the BS and politics, and acting like a REAL president, and DEAL WITH THE EFFING PROBLEM?
Seek Professional Mental Health Services for your severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yup, tax cuts.
And rates are going to zero.
And QE will ramp back up.
And China cases will peak.
And warm months will slow spread.
And vaccines will be developed.
And the sky is not falling.
The sky may not fall yet. But they’re gonna have to answer for all of this eventually.

newfie

He has a perfect immune system. Many people have said so. Mexico will pay for his test. Probably release the results soon. Virus wars are easy to win. He knows the best people to cure viruses. Oh yeah .. Hillary will be in jail soon!

what I enjoy is watching liberals try to straddle the xenophobe and inadequate response argument at the same time.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Proof? Yeah. I know, you don’t have any. Just something you say.
We'll see ... of course you will deny it when this plays out as a great big nothingburger! LOL

Just like everyone of your Trump conspiracies ... I use to think you were fairly intelligent. SMH