dow 24000

vantexan

Just watched a show on the History of Food and they were talking about how even during the Great Depression of the 30's the Hershey Chocolate Co. never laid off any employees. Even in tough times apparently people gots to have their candy bars.
Read years ago that accountants were telling George Hershey if he invested in machines they each could do the work of thirty men. He told them to hire the thirty men. He's still revered in Hershey, PA.

Box Ox

I understand the point you’re trying to make. I’m explaining that you are wrong. Yesterday you owned assets that are worth less today. In the future their value may go up again, but at present you are less wealthy.

Wait a minute. Are you trying to tell me that Mike Bloomberg doesn’t have $56 billion and Jeff Bezos $117 billion in cash?! /s LOL

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Not at all, did some buying today.

You bitter that you spent all your money on crack and can't buy stocks on sale?

Show us your "buying". You can blur out your name, fren. You'll lie about anything and everything to cover for Trump. That's UN-American.

Trump is especially dangerous now, not just to the markets, but to all of us. I'm effing tired of the Covid-19 lies and spin.

How about dropping the BS and politics, and acting like a REAL president, and DEAL WITH THE EFFING PROBLEM?