dow 24000

Re-Raise

Trump makes me laugh every day.
Many times have been because the joke is on the libs and they don't get it.

Get it?
He makes me laugh too!

You do realize that Romney, McCain, The Bushes and Reagan were all Conservatives and none of them are or were Trump fans. Kissing his ass is not the definition of being a Conservative.

His support comes from something else.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
He makes me laugh too!

You do realize that Romney, McCain, The Bushes and Reagan were all Conservatives and none of them are or were Trump fans. Kissing his ass is not the definition of being a Conservative.

Trump is not a conservative.
His support comes from ordinary people.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
He makes me laugh too!

Not being a Repug or a DemWit?

vantexan

He makes me laugh too!

Reagan actually was impressed with Trump and said after meeting him he thought he might be a future president.

newfie

not sure how you define conservatives but McCain, Romney and the bushes are far from that concept hell they couldn't spell conservative

Reagan never had the reason to like or dislike Trump in this capacity.

Last edited:

Re-Raise

liberal fact check BS, double then since you're using CNN. no one knows what reagan thought of trump back then. its one of those things that cant be proven or disproven
I thought Trump paid for a full page add against Reagan in the N.Y. Times or something

bbsam

Staff member
liberal fact check BS, double that since you're using CNN. no one knows what reagan thought of trump back then. its one of those things that cant be proven or disproven
My guess is that you’d say that about any fact check organization that found something you disagree with. I mean for what we know about Donald Trump, is he the kind of guy that would take presidential praise like that and bury it til 2016? Because that’s when it first showed up online.

newfie

My guess is that you’d say that about any fact check organization that found something you disagree with. I mean for what we know about Donald Trump, is he the kind of guy that would take presidential praise like that and bury it til 2016? Because that’s when it first showed up online.

I dont believe the quote was made by reagan. I do however believe that if you are going to call yourself a fact check site and claim accuracy then the correct answer is that reagan is dead and we have no way to prove or disprove this statement. that would be the honest fact check answer.

the purpose of this so called fact check was to try to smear trump supporters and this is politically motivated dishonesty and far from something you would expect from a keeper of the truth

bacha29

Markets opened up about 2% across the board with the Dow up 800 primarily due to speculation that there will be federal bailouts for the banking, airline and travel industries along with a temporary reduction in FICA taxes. But, as the morning has gone along enthusiasm and hope for such action seems to be fading a bit and the market is reacting accordingly .