DQ'd From Integrad...

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
20 yrs safe driver, and I would fail intergrad if I had to go at this point , I can't receite that crap, but I do it everyday !

They tried to fire me for not being able to spew the nonsense

BA pointed to the 25 year safe driving patch on my shoulder

Said anything else you want to talk about if not were done here

Never heard another word about
DOK

sandwich

The resident gearhead
How is, exclaiming: Eye-lead time->Following distance clear-> Speed limit->Left curb hazardous, left mirror clear, left curb hazardous...Repeat 35 times out loud...basic driving stuff?! Well obviously the left curb is hazardous, why would I have to say that when its understood you never drive into oncoming traffic? What some of you probably don't realize, is that some people get passed easier than others...I had a freaken nutcase who failed me.

Dude that sucks that you failed. Buuuuut, if driving is the job you really wanted. You need to get past your ego and just do what they say, no matter how obvious or how stupid it sounds to you. Just suck it up do their dance and you'll be moving into the seat. Also do not listen to management when it comes to contractual language. If this is your first dq, you might only have to wait 6 months. Check with your shop steward or BA.

RawJah

She was probably just saying that to make you feel better.
Nope. I've seen it, in my Integrad. Both ladies, over 40. One of them was 53, and she can do this, no problems. The other, struggles a bit with her English, and still made it.

The driver commentary, just like the driver drill, TIMMs, etc., takes a little bit of memorization and practice applying it. I practiced my driver drills and driver commentary every time I got behind the wheel of my own personal vehicle, even when driving for UberEats.

Integrad's minimum is 85 total.

Integrad recognizes either clear/hazard. The use of the word dirty is outdated, unless you are referring to me at the hub.

john chesney

Failed driver commentary drill (I don't speak like a homicidal robot when I drive) and they said I can't become a driver for a year and that I'll have to go back to integrad if I want to become a driver.
A driver I know says: "I know someone in Chicago(Jeffstreet) that can get you a swing driver job right away."

I'm just wondering if anyone has had these random loop-holes, opportunities to get around these random rules about becoming a driver. I have 10 years part-time seniority and really never want to experience integrad ever again, it was horrible corporate brainwashing not driving school.
What the hell do you think the job is like? Dude this is what it's going to be like every day of your life.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
I always thought the driver drill was done to make a new driver uncomfortable. When that was accomplished they could see if a driver remained calm when they were nervous. Probably similar to a new drivers mental state on day 20 of qualifying when he is late running air or picking up business.

This job is very stressful if you let it be. Practice in the car so you know how to play the game next time. But honestly, if this makes you want to quit you should stay part-time...there are lots of things they can/will do to you that are worse than this.

Good luck next time.

Grey

I’m lucky to have qualified before Integrad. No way I would’ve passed. They were desperate for drivers when I was trained and everyone in the class that didn’t quit ended up passing.

ManInBrown

We all had to do it, as far as I know. It is kind of stupid to have to spit out that stuff like a robot but it is what it is. If you want the job you have to do it. Once you’re in you never have to do it again. They can ask you to do it randomly but if you can’t, nothing they can do.