DRA

McFeely

Huge Member
key word above

If they tell me to follow a set sequence I can and will show them late P1s and missed pup commit times. If they want control, they get to own the negatives that result. Guess we’ll see what happens when an oncall comes in on the other side of town with an early close time.

falcon back

If they tell me to follow a set sequence I can and will show them late P1s and missed pup commit times. If they want control, they get to own the negatives that result. Guess we’ll see what happens when an oncall comes in on the other side of town with an early close time.
Gotta love the ones that talk tough and fold like a cheap umbrella when management gets involved. I bet you tell them what days you want off the week before Christmas as well.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
No search function on Ppad in SSRA. Have fun scrolling through all your stops to find the one you want.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
So is the expectation you guys will be following a route displayed on the scanner screen in a vehicle mount? That’s a bad idea, it’s why I use iPads for routing instead of driver’s phones. Phone/scanner screens are too small, less safe.

I think the idea is TBT audio.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

The adaptive/real-time resequencing would insert the PUP into the plan and then resequence as needed.

El Morado Diablo

The Leo doesn’t have it either. Just scan the box and deliver. It will even tell you if you’re missing any other packages for that stop.

This would be a nice feature if it wasn't so wonky. If you are delivering to apartments or office buildings the LEO often thinks it's all one stop. It's confusing and wastes time when you can a package for John Doe, Apt X and you get Bob Boblaw, Apt Z on the screen and have to choose the "No, deliver" option when it asks if you want to scan more packages at every stop in that apartment/office building.

DeliveryException

I had a new app show up on my LEO today. Omnitrac, I think. It appears to be some type of navigation but doesn't do anything yet. It only works in landscape mode. That warning was about the only thing it showed other than "Not Initialized.." or something like that.

I figure it must be a precursor to the turn by turn showing up at some point. If so I wonder if it connects to the Packages app to get addresses or maybe somehow replaces it completely.