Driver Helper Newb

Newb12345

So hi all, first off im very excited for an opportunity to work as my city barely has any available jobs. Secondly, what am I doing wrong here???

I was told during orientation that the company would contact me each morning I was needed to work between 9 and 11 to go out and work as a helper. Not only that but today would be an important day and not to miss it. So why haven't I received any calls? I got a call on Wednesday and missed it, is that why? What can I do to fix this so I can get some time working. Sorry for any typos and such I'm on my phone and pretty concerened I screwed something up.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
So hi all, first off im very excited for an opportunity to work as my city barely has any available jobs. Secondly, what am I doing wrong here???

I was told during orientation that the company would contact me each morning I was needed to work between 9 and 11 to go out and work as a helper. Not only that but today would be an important day and not to miss it. So why haven't I received any calls? I got a call on Wednesday and missed it, is that why? What can I do to fix this so I can get some time working. Sorry for any typos and such I'm on my phone and pretty concerened I screwed something up.
You missed the call on Wednesday....what do you expect?

upschuck

Don't worry about it, most places didn't use all drivers today, which means no helpers. Be ready, definitely on Monday, Tuesday at the latest.

Box Ox

No seasonal anything on the road today at my center. Obviously, yesterday was turkey day and today nobody needed. You'll get a call Monday if the location is short on helpers.

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.

I was told that helpers were working today as well. However the coordinator apparently isn't working today. So if anyone went out, they was called by someone else at the center. Since I'm most likely on the bottom of the list alphabetically, I didn't get called out. Here's what I would do if I was you since you missed a call. You'll want to call in on Monday between 6 am and 7 am. Don't call any later than that or nobody will answer since they will be calling people.