Driver Release options

over9five

Staff member
In another thread, Xracer said, "Driver Release options beyond the main page are determined on a center to center basis."

I had never considered this. I have 3 options on page 2:

Deck
Carport
......Can't remember the third!

What options do you have?

stepitup

...how about breezeway, patio, vehicle, shed, barn and milkhouse. As you can tell from the last two options my center services some very rural areas.

xracer

There was a joke in our center about the options DR-River, after one of our new drivers lost his job when several packages that were supposed to be on his truck were retrieved by the local utility Co. floating down near a dam in the river. Amazingly enough this individual was awarded his job back after about a month or two, that really seems to leave the door open for a past practice policy in the future..

browniehound

One option I'm suprised is not there is SHED. I mean, the shed has to be an abosute perfect DR-out of sight out of weather. When its pouring rain out and you have 4 huge pottery barn boxes you HAVE to get rid of, the shed is your best friend.

xracer

shed is option D in our board, you should ask your supervisor to add this to your board they can do it without much effort.

30andout

browndude said:
how about in the bbq grill
Good story on this one. Just after we started to DR we joked about in grills, so I had a delivery for one of my fellow drivers and left it in his gas grill, little did I know his wife was one of those people who lites the grill with the lid closed. You can guess the rest.:blushing:

S

speeddemon

DR-BB....

Driver Release between boobs.......

one day I came upon a customer sunbathing nude

Fredly000

Just Another in Brown
Our Second page is full of options and other/other is never supposed to be used, we've been reprimanded for it.

I'll have to take closer look at mine.
I know there is UPS box, shed, Vehicle, and abunch of
others.. but I hardly use any of them.

InTheRed

I would like to see "screen door" for all those envelopes you stash in there. We have "mailbox" in our CTR, but the CTR next door only has the standard 3....car, carport...and deck.

outta hours

Lots of fun with this thread. However don't forget we as drivers are on the hook for any DR not done correctly. If you get a funny feeling walking away from a sketchy DR, go back and get the pkg. and leave a c-note. I do my best to deliver every pkg. but it is not my fault if there is not a safe place to leave it. And we all work to hard to risk our $ for their pkg.

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Ours also includes doghouse, gazebo, jeep, truck, van, inside door, play house, and under house...

Hubby is suggesting dog's mouth be added.