Driver Sleeping Aids

Orion inc.

I like turtles
In your case, someone who agrees with everything you say, no back talk, no discussion.
Where do you get that conclusion?? Are you high?

First off, my wife is Italian and from New York. That throws your point way out the window and beats it with a wooden spoon.

Second, you seem to have a real issue with me lately. Why? I don't know and probably don't care much. But your passive aggressive stabs lately aren't even good and they're getting old and tired. First the whole forced ignore at your doing and now little jabs like this.

You should stick to the happy go lucky hippie vibe. This new one you have. Not so cool.

First off, my wife is Italian and from New York. That throws your point way out the window and beats it with a wooden spoon.

Second, you seem to have a real issue with me lately. Why? I don't know and probably don't care much. But your passive aggressive stabs lately aren't even good and they're getting old and tired. First the whole forced ignore at your doing and now little jabs like this.

You should stick to the happy go lucky hippie vibe. This new one you have. Not so cool.
Chill...

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

I tend to agree with the Butt Monkey

Not that anyone asked

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I tend to agree with the Butt Monkey

Not that anyone asked
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1469233059.635727.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives

You post like Dave
I treat you like Dave.

Don't be a dick and I won't treat you like one.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Any one have trouble getting to sleep?
What type of sleeping aids do you use and how effective are they.
I also wanted something that didn't make one feel foggy when they wake up.

And Legal.
Don't care about the DOT or UPS since i am retired.
This book has fixed all my friends with insomnia. Shawn Stevenson is the man.