UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If he files a lawsuit, he believes he will be able to compel UPS to identify who complained on him, and he thinks if he is questioned in court, he will be found to be lying. If you look at the two Heineken products, they are virtually indistinguishable, but only one is an alcoholic beverage
Why in hell would you even take a product like that to a job? ESPECIALLY a driving job? He needs treatment, but not for substance abuse.

Captain Qwark

"I don't deserve these bulbous buttocks."
Is this all worth it for somebody who has only been with the company for a couple months?

Cut your losses and move on.

UnionStrong

This is not the real drink. This is just an example of how difficult it could be to identify a beverage from a distance.
I can spot a beer from a long way off! Ratting out another brother aside, which is another issue, any reasonable person would think he was drinking a beer!

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
This driver has a family. This was his career
Everything is negotiated between your business agent and the company. The business agent is your representative. Unfortunately you have to abide by any decision the business agent makes. Even if it is unfair. Go to treatment. Get back to work

UnionStrong

Everything is negotiated between your business agent and the company. The business agent is your representative. Unfortunately you have to abide by any decision the business agent makes. Even if it is unfair. Go to treatment. Get back to work
Period

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
If he files a lawsuit, he believes he will be able to compel UPS to identify who complained on him, and he thinks if he is questioned in court, he will be found to be lying. If you look at the two Heineken products, they are virtually indistinguishable, but only one is an alcoholic beverage
I think you’re on to something here