Drivers complaining about working without ac

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I'm not the two-faced stripper that bitched at people for crying about the heat but then went on to say that there is nothing wrong with asking for better working conditions. That was you, the phantom feeder driver @stripperpole dancer.

So, which is it? Quit bitching or ask for better working conditions?

View attachment 399056
still playing little man.....

I guess i can string you along forever....

Brownwind

AC is a distraction. Focus on pensions, benefits, pay, and harassment. We haven’t even fixed these issues(that actually mean something) and people start screaming AC in trucks. UPS IS PUSHING THIS TALK TO KEEP US OFF THE REAL ISSUES! Never forget what they did to us during the pandemic!!!!!
Bingo. I remember the worst part of my career and how I was treated.

Trucker Clock

you aint a upser....

retired UPSer. and i don't have to prove

I have no issues proving you wrong.

I'll show you mine, you show me yours.

I always scanned my paychecks for future reference until they quit giving them to us and made us get them from UPSers.com. Here is a random one I just picked out. Looks like 17 years ago. Been here for a while and am still here.

Now go back to your stripper pole.

Paycheck.jpg

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I have no issues proving you wrong.

I'll show you mine, you show me yours.

I always scanned my paychecks for future reference until they quit giving them to us and made us get them from UPSers.com. Here is a random one I just picked out. Looks like 17 years ago. Been here for a while and am still here.

Now go back to your stripper pole.

View attachment 399121
baby..report that......

imjanedoe

banned slut
This is literally the easiest job out there.
Maybe now? I thought working for UPS meant everyone was a hard worker and took pride to make it where they did. They didn’t just hand over full time jobs because they won’t appreciate it. It used to pay $5 above the minimum wage with opportunity to make bonus for PTers
Trying to dumb the job more didn’t work

Last edited:

allahuakbar

She/Her
Maybe now? I thought working for UPS meant everyone was a hard worker and took pride to make it where they did. They didn’t just hand over full time jobs because they won’t appreciate it. It used to pay $5 above the minimum wage with opportunity to make bonus for PTers
Trying to dumb the job more didn’t work
Nah man you just apply on the website. Deliver boxes and don’t crash and you’ll have a job.

imjanedoe

banned slut
Nope most don’t want to work the hours, or get there hands dirty. This type of work is the opposite of what the “TikTok famous” generation wants.
It’s not easy putting yourself out there. It’s authentic/creative. YouTube paid. A lot of that work is done out of their own time. Why not do both. I’d take a sports supplement sponsorship they’re expensive 😀

Thebrownblob

It’s not easy putting yourself out there. It’s authentic/creative. YouTube paid. A lot of that work is done out of their own time. Why not do both. I’d take a sports supplement sponsorship they’re expensive 😀
It’s made many think they’re going to get rich. They won’t. Doing it for fun and possible A little extra cash is different.

EmpireUPS909

Trailer sweep is a cake walk
What's wrong with asking for better working conditions?

Some of you people have poor memories and no knowledge of history. Don't blink or we will be back in the dark ages.
Don't laugh. Those who won't continue to fight for their rights will eventually lose all the rights they have.
They are boot lickers. Every Teamster before us fought to have improvements that we benefit from today. We need to fight for improvements that will benefit those young Teamsters that are coming after us. Imagine if the workers back then said "What's wrong with kids working the mines?" "What's wrong with workers putting in 20 hour days with no lunch period?"

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
They are boot lickers. Every Teamster before us fought to have improvements that we benefit from today. We need to fight for improvements that will benefit those young Teamsters that are coming after us. Imagine if the workers back then said "What's wrong with kids working the mines?" "What's wrong with workers putting in 20 hour days with no lunch period?"
That is what I was trying to say.

Most Teamsters are fat and sassy and not hungry anymore. the companies are smarter now than they were in the old days.

They give workers just enough to keep them somewhat satisfied so resistance will be slight. There is still plenty of greed on the companies end but not as much as in the old days.

Being retired and on the outside now I can see this more clearly . The company is playing a game they are slowly winning. They see the big picture while workers do not.