Drivers down in Arizona- ish

BlondeinBrown

Ok so I’m in NorCal and it’s like 105 degrees and I’m basically dead in my truck with 280 stops every day. When it’s like 115 down by you guys what the heck do y’all do? I just know when I’m complaining I always start thinking of you guys because it must be terrible... if anything just know I’m thinking of ya Lol

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Ok so I’m in NorCal and it’s like 105 degrees and I’m basically dead in my truck with 280 stops every day. When it’s like 115 down by you guys what the heck do y’all do? I just know when I’m complaining I always start thinking of you guys because it must be terrible... if anything just know I’m thinking of ya Lol
How tight is the route? 230 is a 13 hour day for me with a helper!

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
You're doing 280 stops every day and you're laughing at other UPSer's???

Brilliant!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Wtf are you doing 280 stops for in 100 degree heat?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
These kids act like they are the first people ever to deliver boxes when it is hot outside.
People are become much more effected by the heat than in the past. I think this has to do with the fact that most people spend almost all of their time in temperature controlled environments.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
HeartAttack-2.jpg