Drivers that come in early

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I actually like her and dont want to get her in trouble. Shes the only driver that i have some type of relationship with and she brings me breakfast sometimes. I respect her alot. Shes the only female driver in the whole hub and shes like 5ft 4.
Why you asking then.
She sounds like a nice person with a good attitude and apparently can think for herself.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Is it normal for drivers to come in like a half hour early? I only ask because one of the drivers that i preload for does this on a consistent basis. She rearranges the truck and have me help her and it slows me down towards the end of sort.I load the truck according to the pal label and dont give her misloads and give her a clean load everyday. Im i doing somthing wrong or is it just the methods drivers do from time to time? The other 3 drivers i preload for dont do this and i hardly even see them.
She's a runner-gunner idiot. Somebody should stop this immediately.

Cementups

Box Monkey
No reason to come in over 1 minute early.

Not entirely true. I come in a few minutes early to put my cooler in my truck and set up my speakers for the day. But I never touch a single package off the clock. So when start time comes I am ready to go.

Not entirely true. I come in a few minutes early to put my cooler in my truck and set up my speakers for the day. But I never touch a single package off the clock. So when start time comes I am ready to go.
I'm occasionally late looking for my diad board. I'm ok with that.