Driving Test

UPeopleSuck

When I took my road test way back when, I hadn’t driven manual in close to 10 years. Grinded gears, missed shifts, “kissed” a curb, still passed with flying colors. It’s pretty hard not to pass. Just stay calm and take it slow and don’t hit anything.

DoPushUPS

I took my road test last week. I expected to be doing it in a manual. To my surprise it was an automatic. The driver supervisor told me unless over 20% of PCs at the hub are manuals then the test is done in an automatic.

DoPushUPS

Get familiar with the 5 and 10s. Put it into practice during the test. I've seen some guys on here say that's pointless, because you don't learn them until school. It'll help you. I promise

DjsmoothB

Well update .... driving test was yesterday.. I get to the hub drove 20 mins just for them to tell me we don’t have any trucks at the moment... what kinda crap is that. So they have to reschedule

john chesney

Well update .... driving test was yesterday.. I get to the hub drove 20 mins just for them to tell me we don’t have any trucks at the moment... what kinda crap is that. So they have to reschedule
Everyday is a disaster and they think it’s up to the drivers to save everyone’s ass

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Correction:
There are plenty of brand new trucks sitting out.
But all the ancient manuals are being used at the moment.