Drug test

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I got hit 3 times inside of 5 months last go around. 2 of them were 2 weeks apart. I had a hard time not lashing out at the lab lady.

Last edited:

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I would say it depends on the accident and whether they are trying to prove you were sober. Most trucking companies I know of other than fedex and ups will only drug test you for liability reasons or government regulation.

Especially in a fatality crash incident, they are trying to wiggle out of that civil and legal lawsuit as best they can.

My experience with this issue is hearing a lawyer talking about companies dragging their feet to produce a drug test and trying to sweep it under after a crash. One of the drivers ended up having cocaine in their system and it was a slam dunk in determining who was at fault.

So I unno maybe that’s just a :censored2:ty example or maybe par for the course.

I thought your Avatar looked familiar.

2bcc1606-39db-4ee4-91ee-ea557ce98e66-large16x9_NathanPhillipsMAGAteen.png

Zowert

They’re only going to test you if you kill someone. Then if you piss dirty you can expect criminal charges.

Nike

What kind of bozo wants to be drug tested? This has to be the dumbest thought one could have, especially in our industry. What happens when the test comes back bad, even though you're clean? What happens when you have to get tested every week cuz management said so?
Some of ya'll are so gullible, a drug test is just another lever to mess with you, I would not be lining up to ask the company to start doing this, seems absurd.

Johney

What kind of bozo wants to be drug tested? This has to be the dumbest thought one could have, especially in our industry. What happens when the test comes back bad, even though you're clean? What happens when you have to get tested every week cuz management said so?
Some of ya'll are so gullible, a drug test is just another lever to mess with you, I would not be lining up to ask the company to start doing this, seems absurd.
What do you suggest? Cause if we(CDL holder) deny a test it's as good as saying you're positive and pulled from service. So.....I'm all ears.

MendozaJ

They do, at least here in order to get a DOT card you have to piss in a cup. 1 of these days I'ma gonna get the hot nurse to hold "it" for my test!

The urine sample for your DOT physical does not involve a drug test.

From my experience, someone has to watch you pee for any drug testing.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Huh!!

UrFellowUpser

Im too paranoid as a package car driver to even do drugs. Like you drive a company owned vehicle for a living. That right right there should be enough to no do it.