earnings report

Coldworld

60 months and counting
So, ups looses money in freight segment and SCS. I know it takes time to intergrate companies into the operational side of things but what do others on here think. Looks like package car drivers are helping boost the small pkg side of things with near a million new daily packages. That is close to 50% of fedex grounds total volume. The drivers have been stepping up, but mgt continues to micromanage and do their "tricks."When are they going to learn that if they just let us do the job, of course manage, but do go absolutely crazy on people that we could probably reach over 1 million new daily pkgs or more. What in the hell is going on with ups freight. The problem is that their drivers dont have the resources or time or drive??? to be proactive to get new volume. UPS freight will need to teach their drivers to be looking for volume and putting in sales leads like pkg car drivers do. Its going to have to happen overnite. Finally, TNT needs to be purchased by ups to bive a boost to supply chain and forwarding units. That would be a HUGE boost for ups especially worldwide, but would also help all segments. What do all of you think??????

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
If We Don't Start Fixing The Problems In Freight And Scs Soon You Can Kiss Double Digit Earnings Good Bye! Once The Competition Gets A Whiff Of Internal Problems, You Know They'll Be Using That To Obtain New Business. We Don't Need To Be 'loosing' Any More Customers To Anyone...

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So, ups looses money in freight segment and SCS. I know it takes time to intergrate companies into the operational side of things but what do others on here think. Looks like package car drivers are helping boost the small pkg side of things with near a million new daily packages. That is close to 50% of fedex grounds total volume. The drivers have been stepping up, but mgt continues to micromanage and do their "tricks."When are they going to learn that if they just let us do the job, of course manage, but do go absolutely crazy on people that we could probably reach over 1 million new daily pkgs or more. What in the hell is going on with ups freight. The problem is that their drivers dont have the resources or time or drive??? to be proactive to get new volume. UPS freight will need to teach their drivers to be looking for volume and putting in sales leads like pkg car drivers do. Its going to have to happen overnite. Finally, TNT needs to be purchased by ups to bive a boost to supply chain and forwarding units. That would be a HUGE boost for ups especially worldwide, but would also help all segments. What do all of you think??????
I think EU :censored2:ed us on the TNT deal