Earrings

bbsam

Staff member
Perhaps but our paychecks are soooo pretty!!

But you have to sweat and freeze to get them. I think I'll just sit around the house in the A/C today and let the money fall into the bank account. Those brown trucks and uniforms look hot. Remember to hydrate!:wink2:

undies

Thank you all for the varied responses and opinions. It's nice to see we can have a "mostly" civil discussion about this subject! I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens! As a you g person, 29, I think it's in my blood to question everything and request explanations for things. I know my dad grew up with the mentality of "doing as you're told without question". I guess that's a whole other discussion lol. kids these days, no respect!

Re-Raise

But you have to sweat and freeze to get them. I think I'll just sit around the house in the A/C today and let the money fall into the bank account. Those brown trucks and uniforms look hot. Remember to hydrate!:wink2:

A little off topic, but I am going to remember this comment when it comes time to vote on a contract next year.

Just like you sit around and profit smuggly from the labor of your drivers, so do UPS stockholders. Most of which inherited their shares and have never contributed an idea or a drop of sweat toward the company's success.

Thank you for the unedited glimpse into your mindset.

bbsam

Staff member
ReRaise,
would it further iritate you to know that I also have a few shares of UPS stock so I am also smugly profiting off your hard work? Oh. Thank you, by the way?

kingOFchester

Thats the fun part of life. We look at the poor guys who drive for fedex making crap. You look at the guys working in brown making less then you doing harder work. Then You have Fred who is making more then you. There will always be people who make more then you, and people who make less.

Re-Raise

ReRaise,
would it further iritate you to know that I also have a few shares of UPS stock so I am also smugly profiting off your hard work? Oh. Thank you, by the way?

Doesn't irritate me, I have shares in a lot of companies including UPS as well.

It just said I will remember it when it comes time to vote on a contract. Have you ever actually produced or accomplished anything yourself, or have you always profitted off of others?

bbsam

Staff member
Thats the fun part of life. We look at the poor guys who drive for fedex making crap. You look at the guys working in brown making less then you doing harder work. Then You have Fred who is making more then you. There will always be people who make more then you, and people who make less.

Yes. That is why I didn't bring it up.

bbsam

Staff member
Doesn't irritate me, I have shares in a lot of companies including UPS as well.

It just said I will remember it when it comes time to vote on a contract. Have you ever actually produced or accomplished anything yourself, or have you always profitted off of others?

Yes. I think I have accomplished quite a bit, but I can't tell you about it or I would sound like a braggart.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Some people do make it on their own and I think it's pompous of him to say they didn't make it by themselves.

I don't recall the gov't getting my husband a job at UPS....my cousin put in a good word though.

The gov't didn't get me a home loan..........21 times !! 20% down is what got us home loans. Scrimping & saving and having some self control and not buying all the gadgets & toys all the other couples were getting.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
i got no problem with earrings, there not my thing, but to each his own, also, this guy has a earring
monson.jpg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Here in Atlanta , a gentleman that worked for the Dept of Corrections didnt want to follow the dress code,and was fired for refusing to cut his Dreadlocks. He claims they are part of his 'spirtual base' and the idea of him cutting his hair is discriminatory............maybe you can try the same with them big holes in your head
anyways here is the story
Probation officer claims he was fired for having dreadlocks | www.wsbtv.com