Economic Over/Under (on topic)

Meat

What’s the over/under on how many years corporations are going to freeze wages this time around? Ten years? If so, I would probably take the over. Have you seen the latest unemployment projections from the CBO - ay ay yikes.

bbsam

Staff member
What’s the over/under on how many years corporations are going to freeze wages this time around? Ten years? If so, I would probably take the over. Have you seen the latest unemployment projections from the CBO - ay ay yikes.
Fedex Ground might not be a bad career after all.

rickyb

america has had a falling standard of living since 1970s. it will definitely continue unless you see union organizing and civil disobedience. washington is corporate occupied territory. it doesnt matter what we the people want. goldman will be in power regardless, trump admin is prime example.

Meat

america has had a falling standard of living since 1970s. it will definitely continue unless you see union organizing and civil disobedience. washington is corporate occupied territory. it doesnt matter what we the people want. goldman will be in power regardless, trump admin is prime example.

You’re mistaken. Trump created a golden economy for the working classes. It took them a full week to burn through their savings when the pandemic hit. I think they would have burned through their entire savings in six days under Obama. It makes a HUGE difference which half of the two party system is in office. I can see why people are so divided.

Meat

There's nothing wrong with the economy other than governments mandated a recession with needless shutdowns.

The economy has been completely dependent on the federal reserve for over a decade. Something tells me the business community won’t be turning their back on their rich uncle any time soon.

rickyb

You’re mistaken. Trump created a golden economy for the working classes. It took them a full week to burn through their savings when the pandemic hit. I think they would have burned through their entire savings in six days under Obama. It makes a HUGE difference which half of the two party system is in office. I can see why people are so divided.
the only difference between the 2 parties is one party DP's you and the other just :censored2:s you, but its all downhill regardless. trumps economy was not good, he presided over a bubble based on tax cuts to the rich and low interest rates, he was not going to increase unionization, bring costs down for americans like housing or school which makes you uncompetitive, or bring back jobs.

wow a full week to burn through their savings. actually this statement supports what ive been saying for a while: most workers are poor and have no money saved.

Well maybe the company can see how little management we need to run this place and put some more ground troops on.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real

''The perfect way to keep slavery ''
Fedex Ground might not be a bad career after all.
The vanishing pension corporate oversea.