Edmonton UPS Delivery Thief

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

Let's all do this.

N0NWa.gif

That's hilarious.

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
#1, refer to a helper as a jumper and then wonder why helpers don't use the sacred "methods."

What happened, man? You were funny. You let us down.
In Japan, one who has shamed the family must commit suicide. Do what is right.

Oh, if thats the case then why are u still breathing and wasting time defending bad D.R. practice gay boy?

Backlasher

Is that all u do is sit on cafe till 2A.M. talking crap and posting gay boy pics every day while some of us have lifes outside the web.

You r just an ignorant, inexperienced, helper eho thinks his defence opinions on bad habits are gonna mean something.

Is that funny enough 4 u?

Do u think that with your view of D.R. anywhere, "cause if it gets stolen it don't matter if u try to good D.R. it or not", habit catches up 2 u that u can hide behind u're little avatar & defend it against loss prevention?

Backlasher

Nothing bad about that DR ! It's the norm here !

Go and hide a 4 ft box ! With what ?

Don't you think your time would be better spent letting go of your failed career & building a new 1 ?

@ the next career try some tossed Salad & some Canadian Bacon 4 lunch instead of a bar & keep from failing.

Your comments mean nothing as u are not a UPSer. Your not even a seasonal helper so u got nothing 2 say with any real meaning.

klein

Für Meno :)
Don't you think your time would be better spent letting go of your failed career & building a new 1 ?

@ the next career try some tossed Salad & some Canadian Bacon 4 lunch instead of a bar & keep from failing.

Your comments mean nothing as u are not a UPSer. Your not even a seasonal helper so u got nothing 2 say with any real meaning.

And you have nothing to say about Edmonton, a city you wouldn't even find on a map !
You don't know how things are done here !

If you want an instant driver job at UPS Canada, apply online - Kijiji has UPS driver jobs weekly.
That's how great the job is here ! No one stays.

UPSGUY72

And you have nothing to say about Edmonton, a city you wouldn't even find on a map !

If you want an instant driver job at UPS Canada, apply online - Kijiji has UPS driver jobs weekly.

I only see 14 Driver jobs posted all Canada and NONE list for Edmonton, Alberta.

Do your research before you flap your gums.

klein

Well, wait until next week, and I liked the fact that they changed the driver wanted ad from must be willing to work 10 hrs, to must be willing to work 12 hrs per day.
Add to that our 50 min unpaid lunch break, and 10 min paid break, makes it 13 hrs per day.
Start time is 8:45 am, so be lucky if you make it home by 10pm.

Add to that, you get wriiten up if you have more than 5 send agains.

UPSGUY72

Well, wait until next week, and I liked the fact that they changed the driver wanted ad from must be willing to work 10 hrs, to must be willing to work 12 hrs per day.
Add to that our 50 min unpaid lunch break, and 10 min paid break, makes it 13 hrs per day.
Start time is 8:45 am, so be lucky if you make it home by 10pm.

Add to that, you get wriiten up if you have more than 5 send agains.

if you work 13 hours a day on friday you can only work 8 hrs .

Go and hide a 4 ft box ! With what ?

How about empty beer and cigarette cartons and stacks of blank job applications.

Wrong! Googled "loser" and it came right up.

And you couldn't keep from washing out from a job that everyone quits. Those who can, do. The rest just brag how great they were at it to people who don't care.

klein

Well, if it ever came to a nuclear war the first, and maybe only city of Canada to be nuked would be Edmonton.

All the oil pipelines heading south to the USA originate from here, Keystone would just add another one of many.
This city supplies ,I believe, 55% of all of the US oil imports alone.

I just got off the phone with the driver that 'released the parcel that was stolen. U.P.S. management classified it as a GOOD driver release as there was no access to the back of the residence, as is often the case in newer neighborhoods in Edmonton. As a matter of fact U.P.S. management was more concerned for HER SAFETY than they where the missing package. The concern was a driver being stalked by an unknown person.

Mr. Klein: You've been gone from U.P.S. for quite some time now. Did it ever occur to you that the reason for the hiring of more staff is due to expansion and not people leaving as you think is the norm. You have no idea of the changes that have taken place since your last beer on U.P.S. time. Go along and enjoy your unemployment/retirement and leave U.P.S. to the true U.P.S.ers who do the job daily........SOBER!!!!

klein

Yeah MR koolaid, I jumped up from the bottom of the seniorty list to the top 10 of it, in less than a year.
Hopefully you are right, and they keep drivers, but as far as I know (still in contact with some UPS Edmonton drivers) - the turn around of drivers is still high !

MY neighborhood UPS driver, I see his truck almsot daily still running his route at 8pm.
My last UPS delivery was at 7:30 pm from Ralph ! (he had to help the driver out) ! And that was in September - not peak !

(Ralph is the highest seniorty driver in all of Edmonton - out of both centers we have here)

Mr. Klein. I have over 10 years in as a full time driver and am still not in the top 10 of seniority, so for you to do it in less than a year is some form of miracle. The turn over of drivers in the north center last year was none existent. At the south centre it was still fairly high, but with the pool of prospects pretty much dried up due to the economy in this area and the expansion of upgrader jobs and so forth, theres no one really looking for work.

The reason driver are still out at 8, 9, 10 and 11 at night is due to the volume and the shortage of staff. But then again, if you could have stayed out of the bars and stayed employed, you could have seen this first hand and not been subjected to what you hear second hand.

Well, if it ever came to a nuclear war the first, and maybe only city of Canada to be nuked would be Edmonton.

Thank you for another wonderful quote, Ernest.

All the oil pipelines heading south to the USA originate from here, Keystone would just add another one of many.
This city supplies ,I believe, 55% of all of the US oil imports alone.

Something tells me there are those who'd happily nuke Edmonton without having to start a war.

klein

I can`t even think of a handful (5) that were union drivers in the southside for over 10 years !

Andre had 14 in.... and behind him, no one with over 10 years.

All they others like Kirk, Regie, and many others were just reaching full seniorty. (36 months).

Lisa ******** (might be you), may have been longer there. But who cares, no one liked you and ever will !

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not going to spew names in a public forum. Off the top of my head I know of 7 south drivers that are at or right around the 10 year mark. There are another handfull at the 5 year mark. You may have been in the top 20 of seniority, but never in the top 10. Oh and by the way I happen to enjoy Lisa. I think she's quite and accomplished and well respected individual within U.P.S. and no I'm not her. But I'll make sure to pass along your heartfelt wishes to her. She always enjoys a good laugh !!!

klein

I have been gone now for almost 3 years ! So those 1o year almost marks wer 7 years back then !
Those 5 year people would have been 2 years !

Think about that !