Electronics used to fire rant driver?

quad decade guy

I think it's obvious that someone's "Word of the Day" calendar had the word "Obtuse" and someone else's had the word "Surveillance".
Ok. How about thick-headed or hamhead or pig-headed. Stupid gets kinda old. But, all those apply. Always have a whole. That ALWAYS applies to 4 or 5 of ya.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Ok. How about thick-headed or hamhead or pig-headed. Stupid gets kinda old. But, all those apply. Always have a whole. That ALWAYS applies to 4 or 5 of ya.
I like where you were going with the use of electronics, but the company didn’t use said electronics To surveil this driver. It was freedom of speech that got him in trouble. Freedom of an individual to surveil their own premises and the freedom to distribute said surveillance to a news outlet. If a person video taped him doing the same thing would you look at it as technology being used against him?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Gosh I know it stings when called out publicly. It's all hear for everyone to read. Being called an a whole by an a whole is pretty entertaining.

BTW, don't like my words? I could use some very effective language but alas there is censorship here.

Now, want to talk about the original topic? Or just attack me? I have a job and have successfully done so for 40 years....

Could they all be wrong...

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Gosh I know it stings when called out publicly. It's all hear for everyone to read. Being called an a whole by an a whole is pretty entertaining.

BTW, don't like my words? I could use some very effective language but alas there is censorship here.

Now, want to talk about the original topic? Or just attack me? I have a job and have successfully done so for 40 years....
Actually, the correct word is "here". If it was "hear", it probably wouldn't need to be read....

40 years wasted.....

Jlandry

I don’t understand what happened. The new generation of drivers have it in their head they can wreck trucks and do whatever they want. Then when the union can’t save them it’s the unions fault they lost their job. It’s very sad what we have become. What ever happened to taking responsibility for your action?

I don’t understand what happened. The new generation of drivers have it in their head they can wreck trucks and do whatever they want. Then when the union can’t save them it’s the unions fault they lost their job. It’s very sad what we have become. What ever happened to taking responsibility for your action?

Always check your parking brake.

myback

Expressing your narrow minded opinions is not what is needed here. Conduct yourself in a manner which assumes that somebody, somewhere is watching you because that’s exactly what they’re doing. Act the fool in the comfort of your own home, nobody wants to experience your incredible ignorance.

542thruNthru

Who is Dave
@UpstateNYUPSer
1512004283093_trimmed.png

11.19igrad

The company did not "surveil" him. To think otherwise and publicize that your interpretive skills are such is baffling. I think he will get his job back or a nice settlement equal to his career's income....

His crime is exposing the sacred shield to the world. Any "lockroom" lawyer can get his the $$ he deserves. I would not be surprised if he hasn't been approached by dozens of lockroomers..
He was filling out an info notice without making an effort to ring the bell or knock. Thats deception. If he was brown no one would want him getting his job back or any money.

quad decade guy

Expressing your narrow minded opinions is not what is needed here. Conduct yourself in a manner which assumes that somebody, somewhere is watching you because that’s exactly what they’re doing. Act the fool in the comfort of your own home, nobody wants to experience your incredible ignorance.
Ok. And so? I do and I will express my "narrow minded views" as I please. BTW, narrow minded in your narrow mind. And you are somehow the arbiter? I'll decide what is "needed".

Last edited:

quad decade guy

Could they all be wrong...
Who is they? Wrong about what exactly?

My point about all this is: What exactly was the perp fired for? I realize some may find it despicable behavior(whatever that means).

I personally don't care.

However, is this guy being railroaded? Is the Union rolling over to be politically correct? If so, we have a lot of problems here.

quad decade guy

The driver was and is a right wing racist. Brown Cafe is loaded with them. But, your overall point is correct. Ignore the 80 year old quad guy.
Ok. I know a lot of left wing racist of all races. You are one...correct? See, just about anything can be said...

I'm not 80....not possible. But then just another bald faced lie from a left wing racist....my overall point is correct.