Elizabeth Warren

vantexan

Do you show proof of your heritage every time you check ethnicity on an application for something?
Do you? If it helped her get a job, and even her own family members say they aren't aware of any such heritage(in article), then if you are running for office you might have an integrity problem. Weren't you offended at that white woman in, where was it, Montana?, claiming she was African American? Got her a job that should've rightfully gone to someone who actually is black.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You want to know the most pressing questions Mass residents have ?
We need to get US Senators who aren't always more interested in themselves then doing their jobs.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Elizabeth Warren's Senate Challenger Sent Her A DNA Kit To Prove Her Heritage

“ONLY a REAL INDIAN can defeat THE FAKE INDIAN,” he wrote back on June 23.

V.A. Shiva Ayyadurai, who is challenging Elizabeth Warren for her Massachusetts Senate seat, recently sent the Democrat a DNA kit to test her heritage.

According to his tweet, Ayyadurai tried to send Warren a DNA kit to prove that she’s actually Native American but she refused his offer.

MAKAVELI

Not that it matters, but Cherokee heritage would not show up in a DNA test. Maybe Shiva should focus on important issues that actually affect Massachusetts voters.
Cherokee DNA

V.A. Shiva Ayyadurai, who is challenging Elizabeth Warren for her Massachusetts Senate seat, recently sent the Democrat a DNA kit to test her heritage.

According to his tweet, Ayyadurai tried to send Warren a DNA kit to prove that she’s actually Native American but she refused his offer.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Update.
During an interview yesterday Shiva destroyed his campaign .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
But now Sen. Elizabeth Warren, the fake Indian, wants us to believe that she was chased around a desk by a law school professor who had polio, drank to excess and was extremely old – in other words, a member of two, possibly three protected classes.

As this unspeakable act unfolded, the fake Indian recalled last weekend on NBC, “what was flickering through my brain is, ‘If he gets hold of me, I’m going to punch him right in the face.’”

Sounds like a hate crime to me, hitting an elderly polio survivor in the mouth.

The late law-school professor was Eugene Smith, and the fake Indian spoke at his memorial service in 1997. That’s how traumatic her harassment was. According to a book about the Houston Law Center by another professor, as she described the skirt-chasing at Smith’s funeral, “she was laughing.” She recalled him “fondly.”

The book’s author described Smith and Warren as “fast friends” but Warren said they weren’t. Warren told NBC she’d never told the story of her “assault” to anyone, but she obviously did, at the memorial service.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

But now Sen. Elizabeth Warren, the fake Indian, wants us to believe that she was chased around a desk by a law school professor who had polio, drank to excess and was extremely old – in other words, a member of two, possibly three protected classes.

As this unspeakable act unfolded, the fake Indian recalled last weekend on NBC, “what was flickering through my brain is, ‘If he gets hold of me, I’m going to punch him right in the face.’”

Sounds like a hate crime to me, hitting an elderly polio survivor in the mouth.

The late law-school professor was Eugene Smith, and the fake Indian spoke at his memorial service in 1997. That’s how traumatic her harassment was. According to a book about the Houston Law Center by another professor, as she described the skirt-chasing at Smith’s funeral, “she was laughing.” She recalled him “fondly.”

The book’s author described Smith and Warren as “fast friends” but Warren said they weren’t. Warren told NBC she’d never told the story of her “assault” to anyone, but she obviously did, at the memorial service.

I saw that interview-----could she possibly be any more goofy?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
2017-10-25-16-36-17-.jpg