Elizabeth Warren

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

0032CEB7-2A0D-4D57-926A-870D0E03BE01_jpeg-895934.JPG

floridays

Why you trying to sound like TRUMP, to bad the researchers can't tell us about Trump college history ??
Willing to bet, if put to Trump in this manner,
"President Trump, if former president Obama authorizes the release of all college transcripts along with funding (payment vehicle) would you respond in kind?
I'll bet my ass he would jump all over it, you know he would as well. You see, and must understand we have 2 levels of disclosure as well as 2 levels of justice. To deny this fact (@bbsam) is to deny the truth.
I welcome anyone that wants to argue the point to tell me to put up or shut up, if they will do the same.
My first response will be documented proof with a reciprocal response in truth required. Are you up for my challenge? Are any of the leftists up for it? I'll await a response and call out your "best." @Sportello, @Turdferguson , @It will be fine , @Jones, @bbsam, and any other jackal that deems themselves worthy to take their shot. No name calling.. hopefully from either side.

floridays

That's not why we have an electoral college. But don't let facts get in your way.
Carry on booger.
Why exactly then do we have an electoral college? Expound please, I will correct you when you are wrong.
You, individually, and you collectively smart guys understand without the electoral college there would be no "WE."
Send me your best, I don't want to argue with a private as yourself. @DriveInDriveOut , got that booger?

floridays

She's going to bring real change when she wins .
No doubt about the change, the she wins part is big dropped driveshaft during the burnout. She is a dropped driveshaft on democrat burnout day, I'll stand back and watch while laughing. Could be a lotta show, definitely no go. You clowns will dump her before the pilgrims feed her the first turkey.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The Electoral College was created for two reasons. The first purpose was to create a buffer between population and the selection of a President. The second as part of the structure of the government that gave extra power to the smaller states.