Elon Musk Exposes the Hatred of Free Speech

newfie

Seemingly stopped? Is this supposed to be a fact based article?

newolddude

Seemingly stopped? Is this supposed to be a fact based article?
Probably based upon queries.

I heard one report that said companies aren’t exactly bailing but that they can’t launch new campaigns. They can’t log in to their accounts because the 2FA has been up and down or they can’t reach any account reps at Twitter.

So for example Coca Cola might have set one campaign/group of ads set to run Nov 1st to the 15th. But now they can’t set a new one to run from Nov 16th to Nov 30th.

newfie

I heard one report that said companies aren’t exactly bailing but that they can’t launch new campaigns. They can’t log in to their accounts because the 2FA has been up and down or they can’t reach any account reps at Twitter.

So for example Coca Cola might have set one campaign/group of ads set to run Nov 1st to the 15th. But now they can’t set a new one to run from Nov 16th to Nov 30th.
ok , then if the article is not factually correct what is the motive behind writing it?

answer to overstate conditions at twitter in hatred of Elon Musk.

we should all realize that the liberals are not happy Musk took over their speech monopoly on twitter.
As stated today in tweets there are no liberal posters trying to get restored on twitter .

with that in mind why should we not simply let it play out without joining the circus?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Sounds like completely made up BS, but I'm sure it makes the lefties happy.

newolddude

ok , then if the article is not factually correct what is the motive behind writing it?

answer to overstate conditions at twitter in hatred of Elon Musk.

To make you and Elon feel bad.

Another blog said advertisers aren’t getting reports that are supposed to be sent to them automatically or the they can’t access the reports system. Then the advertisers that can access the system say reports are incomplete or that the numbers are incomplete.

(Marketing Week has an article about this but they're behind paywall.)

newolddude

FiQJHkMWYAA4Vnk

Musk posted this in the middle of the night.

newfie

To make you and Elon feel bad.

Another blog said advertisers aren’t getting reports that are supposed to be sent to them automatically or the they can’t access the reports system. Then the advertisers that can access the system say reports are incomplete or that the numbers are incomplete.

(Marketing Week has an article about this but they're behind paywall.)

FiQJHkMWYAA4Vnk

Musk posted this in the middle of the night.
Was the time of the posting injected to put a nefarious spin to the post?

newolddude

Do they need the staff? A lot of content moderation appears to be AI or bot driven.

My guess is there also other staff there beyond moderation. Billing, advertising and customer support, technical etc. But pulling the plug entirely means the screaming libs at the EU can’t touch Musk.

newolddude

i agree they do need some staff , just not every where and not with Automation taking care of many of the tasks.

BUT WHAT ABOUT SALES, CUSTOMER SERVICE AND BILLING? OR JUST :censored2: THEM ALL AND ONLY HAVE IT WHERE ALL TWITTER EMPLOYEES ARE CONSERVATIVE AMERICANS WORKING IN TEXAS?

I MEAN GOD FORBID THEY HAVE STAFF IN OTHER COUNTRIES THAT SPEAK THE NATIVE LANGUAGE.