zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
It'd take more than 5 minutes to scan, then non-deliver each package, and technically they should all get services crosses. About an hour later you're good to go.

LeddySS98

wait 3 to 5 minute and sheet 210 packages as closed... and then service cross them... and then have them again on friday... ???

I did exactly what was asked of me and it ended up taking 3 times as long.. so I lost the bonus time, but I get more over time I guess...

Ms.PacMan

I think he was making a joke.

It is all shipper release so why are we getting a sig?

When it first came out we used to DR rural post offices all of the time.

Because they would lose the packages and claim we never transferred them to the PO.

I delivered a main P.O. for 16 yrs. Sure post is nothing compared to the bull:censored2: involved with delivering expedited bulk/junk mail to them. I would have to wait until they processed it all.

You just have to make friends with them or you'll be miserable. I loaded everything (my main po got everything - housekeeping, maintenance, automotive, office and administrative, flags for retirees, etc) on a gondola and pushed it to an out of the way spot and gave them the run down of what was on the cart. Those two things made all the difference and they would even come off break to sign for me.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Because they would lose the packages and claim we never transferred them to the PO.

I delivered a main P.O. for 16 yrs. Sure post is nothing compared to the bull:censored2: involved with delivering expedited bulk/junk mail to them. I would have to wait until they processed it all.

You just have to make friends with them or you'll be miserable. I loaded everything (my main po got everything - housekeeping, maintenance, automotive, office and administrative, flags for retirees, etc) on a gondola and pushed it to an out of the way spot and gave them the run down of what was on the cart. Those two things made all the difference and they would even come off break to sign for me.
You work in Venice?

Sorry couldn't resist.

MrBates

Once someone signs for it it is their responsibility. Tell the postmaster that she's getting mad at the wrong person. You dont have to worry about a thing.

MrBates

Try this, don’t even go to the back door. Scan one package and go in through the front door. Have them sign. Politely ask if there is anyone that can meet you around back. If told no proceed to brick out their front window. If told that someone will meet you out back, put the stop
in prerecord, drive around back, pull the stop out of prerecord and proceed to brick out the rear door. If spoken to again about this issue ask your management team how they would like you to proceed and write it down in front of them. You get paid by the hour. Train your customers, the postmaster and her employees are your customers. Mixing the delivery time up on them will also help to keep them on their toes.

If you couldn’t tell I’ve had the same problem.

Love the sign and prerecord move.

- "We playin chess not checkers!"

DriverNerd

wait 3 to 5 minute and sheet 210 packages as closed... and then service cross them... and then have them again on friday... ???

Yes, that is what you should do. I mean, you're not actually going to do that because it just creates more work for you, but in regards to showing the customer to be ready faster that's your only recourse.

clean hairy

I forgot to add....since you are a Ups driver, you are always in the wrong if there is a problem or complaint. Management almost never sticks up for the drivers!
We know there are 2 sides to every complaint.
So does UPS.
They see the customers side and the customers side.
They have had zero interest when I try to advise them of what REALLY happened!