Enhanced Saturday Ground

tramtwo

Coming soon to a center near you. Our building is basically doubling the amount of Saturday ground routes and are going to force RPCDs to work a 6th day. Volunteer first and then forced from the bottom up.

I'm under the southern supplement and don't understand how my defined 5-day work week now becomes 6.

DOK

Coming soon to a center near you. Our building is basically doubling the amount of Saturday ground routes and are going to force RPCDs to work a 6th day. Volunteer first and then forced from the bottom up.

I'm under the southern supplement and don't understand how my defined 5-day work week now becomes 6.
Yeah that’s strange, you’d think they’d hire the max amount of 22.4’s they are permitted to in order to cover the additional Saturday work.

tramtwo

Yeah that’s strange, you’d think they’d hire the max amount of 22.4’s they are permitted to in order to cover the additional Saturday work.

They're going to use all the tcd's in the building first so I'm assuming it's being treated as extra work although it's the new norm.

They're doing it everywhere

542thruNthru

Its happening here also. Its the massive increase in residential volume. They are at the max 22.4s here and have actually went over the 25% and my local has filed a grievance.